JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My one and only press (after decades of lee hand loaders use) I bought rusty and paint worn and chipped it restored beautifully. Pacific Power C . Unfortunately it did not have a catcher and could not find one so I cobbled a wooden one together that works but would like to find the original some day.
IMGP0266.JPG IMGP0254.JPG IMGP0256.JPG IMGP0255.JPG

OK, as promised here's the photo:
1606364640205.png

It appears to be a Gen 1 Junior press, and it's in GREAT shape! There's no slop on the ram at all. Really all that needs to be done is to take it apart, clean the gunk, re-grease the ram and put it back together. The paint is in great shape so I'm just going to leave that alone. I AM going to trick it out with some Inline Fabrication upgrades to make it more functional including the Ultramount, roller handle, and case ejector. Although this unit doesn't have the interchangeable die mount for using Lock-n-Load bushings like the Rockchucker, I think I might turn this one into a dedicated .223 press.

One question about disassembly though- the primer arm doesn't appear to be held in by a screw or bolt, but rather by a roll pin. Is this correct? Can I just knock out the pin to remover the primer arm?

**EDIT**

Alright, I just answered my own question. I found a manual online: https://www.rcbs.com/on/demandware....productPdfFiles/rcbsPdf/RS_or_JR_3_Manual.pdf

It is indeed a roll pin and I'm hoping that with a little Break Free I can simply knock out the pin with a large punch, and unscrew the handle in favor of a new one from Inline Fabrication.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads