JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cogs,

Sorry no headway.

Been to of the realm of shooting and firearms lately. I wold love to coordinate a clean ip. I have been trying to get my work involved. I work at Sportsmans. If they are willing to assist with some of the coordination and finances, it wold go a lot smoother. I don't have the connections, like back in NV. That and I think I may have jumped the gun a little. However thats how I like to do things I guess.

If your down to help, I would love to get together and discuss a plan of action.

The biggest thing I have been coming across is the lack of willingness to share shooting spots. Other than 3 known access roads into Tillamook, which themselves wold be a great start, there is little interest in sharing shooting area in these parts.

If we were to do a planned clean up I would say it would be best to stick to one state forrest and from 1-3 entry points. Mostly need folks and pickups willing to pick and dump. Then get someone with money to donate a area where they can dump the garbage thats accessible.

I was trying to see if Sportsmans would be willing to rent a dumpster. Then have folks bring there trash in from the clean up. That posed the concern that anyone one would jist bring their trash in for any reason. So I think the best bet wold to be to rent a dumpster and have it placed in the woods on one of the more accessible access roads.

Thats my thoughts in a nutshell.

I'll PM yo my phone number as well. Maybe get a beer together and discuss further?

:)I would like to see a Washington side clean up crew started in the Southwest Washington area. If anyone knows of a group that's already started let me know. Otherwise I need to get with some people wanting to get together a few times a year and coordinate some kind of organized effort to cleanup shooting sites in the national and state forests. My plan is to work with state and federal officials as mush as possible and work on known problem area's and haul out shooting trash. This is more of a good will club to help save some of the area's that have been so poorly treated by shooters. We don't need people who are in this for them selves or just looking for shooting sites to shoot at or get all the brass they can find. We need people who are willing to clean up after someone else and not whine about :)it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top