JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending this April 11th Clean Up event?

• Total voters
Dave with Dump Stoppers called today. Said we hauled out 2200 pounds! That was from, at least, two sites. Had a little over 20 volunteers!

He also said they don't charge USFS for their work. They volunteer!

Well done, volunteers! Well done!

Four sites, if you count the little one that I found way up the hill, and the gentlemen in the black volkswagen found another small one up the hill that I passed them cleaning up.

Five if you count the site 30-40 yards up the road from the original location down a muddy road that was then re-blocked by a downed tree. The wife and I pulled 2 stuffed bags of trash out of there and a local pulled a large tote of garbage as well.

Good question. As long as it takes for me to get off my duff and send the list to Joe Link!

SHOOT! I forgot to do that! Thanks for reminding me, FireArm, I'll get it done this evening and send it to Joe. As soon as he can do it, it'll happen.

I apologize for the delay. Green coming soon!

Bill

Say, did the GM at Channel 2 ever get back to you about that letter? RE: Their botching of the article on the Mount Hood Forest cleanup. I think I already know the answer though.

Mike

Say, did the GM at Channel 2 ever get back to you about that letter? RE: Their botching of the article on the Mount Hood Forest cleanup. I think I already know the answer though.

Mike

Nothing, Mike. I really didn't expect anything either. Had hopes, but....

ZigZagZeke also sent a letter and haven't heard if he got a response.

Oh well. We'll get our story... someday! :rolleyes:

Nothing, Mike. I really didn't expect anything either. Had hopes, but....

ZigZagZeke also sent a letter and haven't heard if he got a response.

Oh well. We'll get our story... someday! :rolleyes:
No reply to my email to KATU's GM with links to USFS, Clackamas County Sheriffs, Dumpstoppers and NWFA.
Just in case someone was actually interested in facts, not emotional hyperbole. Not part of the Agenda...:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top