JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to see a Washington side clean up crew started in the Southwest Washington area. If anyone knows of a group that's already started let me know. Otherwise I need to get with some people wanting to get together a few times a year and coordinate some kind of organized effort to cleanup shooting sites in the national and state forests. My plan is to work with state and federal officials as mush as possible and work on known problem area's and haul out shooting trash. This is more of a good will club to help save some of the area's that have been so poorly treated by shooters. We don't need people who are in this for them selves or just looking for shooting sites to shoot at or get all the brass they can find. We need people who are willing to clean up after someone else and not whine about it. If you have a quad and a trailer or a very economical pickup and are willing to do some back road investigating we need you. Depending on the degree of response we can choose a meeting place in the future somewhere in SW Wash. I'm thinking a group of about a dozen people can make a huge impact on the surrounding area. My plan is to form a long term warmer relationship with the State and federal officials about shooters in general.

Hi Mecanik. Your enthusiasm is greatly appreciated. Browse thru the section NWFA Volunteer Program and see what you think. We currently work with WA State DNR and have a routine that we go through to get all the help we need. We can easily put together as many clean up parties as we'd like. And they dispose of the trash!

Yes thank you I checked it out and there is a few people already doing it. Would love for anyone who wants to work with me in the Woodland Washington area to chat with me. Private message me and we can get together and work some kind of routine and locate problem area's with some kind of organized fashion.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top