JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I put it up on the Facebook page. Hope I gave adequate credit to NWFA! (Kind of rushed and could have given it some more thought, but I think it works).

Facebook Link

Well, that's a weird looking link!!! But it works. Wonder why it turned out like Chinese?

Last edited by a moderator:
I put it up on the Facebook page. Hope I gave adequate credit to NWFA! (Kind of rushed and could have given it some more thought, but I think it works).
需要安全验证

Well, that's a weird looking link!!! But it works. Wonder why it turned out like Chinese?

That's because according to The Google, it "Requires security verification".

Untitled-1.jpg

To be honest at first I thought I was going nuts.
I was really encouraged to meet you, Sparks. It's not too often we have young members who are enthusiastic about cleaning up and respecting our privilege to shoot on public land. You are a beacon for others to see. I hope to see you, and your dad, at other cleanups! Enjoy your membership on NWFA and we wish you the best!

I, (we), appreciate you! Thanks!

Bill

I was really encouraged to meet you, Sparks. It's not too often we have young members who are enthusiastic about cleaning up and respecting our privilege to shoot on public land. You are a beacon for others to see. I hope to see you, and your dad, at other cleanups! Enjoy your membership on NWFA and we wish you the best!

I, (we), appreciate you! Thanks!

Bill
You will definitely see us again. My view is no matter who left the brass or their shells, it will affect everybody. If we clean it up, it will affect everybody. If we can do that, we can put shooting in a much better light.

I always enjoy these gatherings, meeting members and a little shooting. Wifey enjoyed chatting with your wife @Ryguy13 , she gets along with everyone but having another gals there is great all around.

Thanks Brian and Bill and every one else.

Hey, we ever think of doing a Browns Camp pit clean up? I haven't shot there for a few years but we drive by it when we mushroom hunt in October. THAT was a terrible mess last October.

I'm bummed I missed it.. That's what I get for not being on the forum for a while. How was it up there? I've still only made it out the one time but it was nice and clean. Really nice to see this area being respected. I still have nightmares about what happened at Memaloose.

Great weather and great to meet some NWFA folk !

And thanks to Mikej for letting me try his Tanfo....awesome pistola !
Also thanks to Ryguy13 for letting me try his CZ Scorp....another awesome piece (gonna need a progressive loader to feed that !) ;)

I'll be sure to bring some hardware at the next meetup.

I'm bummed I missed it.. That's what I get for not being on the forum for a while. How was it up there? I've still only made it out the one time but it was nice and clean. Really nice to see this area being respected. I still have nightmares about what happened at Memaloose.
It was messy but not near what it was before the lanes went in. Remember when there was trash all over the hillside? Now the trash is only within the lanes! That was what we had hoped for. Easy cleanup when needed!

Before & after pics on Pg 4 post #80. Look beyond the lane to the hillside! Nice!

Facebook Link

Fixed! No idea why that happened.

Say @Joe Link , here's a NWFA name I didn't include in the list of volunteers. He didn't put his user name on the sign in sheet so I wasn't sure if he was a member. Let's add;

@DirectDrive

Bill

Got him :)

Great weather and great to meet some NWFA folk !

And thanks to Mikej for letting me try his Tanfo....awesome pistola !
Also thanks to Ryguy13 for letting me try his CZ Scorp....another awesome piece (gonna need a progressive loader to feed that !) ;)

I'll be sure to bring some hardware at the next meetup.
Yea so I just got home from looking at reloaders... not sure if I have enough space right to make it work without it turning into a cluster. Plus I might want to put some time in between buying a new gun then a reloader. I might end up on the back of a milk carton. If I turn up missing it's because I bought a reloader... it was my wife!

Yea so I just got home from looking at reloaders... not sure if I have enough space right to make it work without it turning into a cluster. Plus I might want to put some time in between buying a new gun then a reloader. I might end up on the back of a milk carton. If I turn up missing it's because I bought a reloader... it was my wife!
LOL

Started a thread in the Ammunition and Reloading sub-forum.
Goin' for the milk carton pic !

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top