JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Very clean gently used OD Glock 17 for sale. I am the original owner and I bought this new from Surplus Arms and Ammo in August of 2010 and carried it quite a bit. Oddly, it shows exceptionally little wear for how much I carried it. The only metal wear is on the LCI on the extractor and on the slide stop. The slide is perfect and the frame is almost perfect except for a slight rub on both sides of the trigger guard from the Blade-Tech holster rubbing it. I have no idea how many rounds have been fired from it, but the barrel hood shows very little wear as does the exterior finish of the barrel. Overall this weapon could pass for new if it wasn't for the finish wear on the extractor or slide stop.

Also included in this package is 5 factory Glock 17 magazines, 1 factory 33 round magazine, and a Blade-Tech Eclipse Holster. All numbers match on the weapon and the original factory box is included.

The only reason I'm selling is this is just a fighting gun to me, and since these are getting pretty scarce I'd rather see someone who genuinely wants the green frame to have it and enjoy it. I've already purchased it's replacement so I have no interest in trades.

Price: $750 in Vancouver. Oregon buyers, I will gladly meet you at Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply in Milwaukie. Just did a transfer through them and can't say enough good about them.

Since pics are worth a thousand words...

g17-08.jpg

g17-01.jpg
g17-02.jpg
g17-03.jpg
g17-04.jpg
g17-05.jpg
g17-06.jpg
g17-07.jpg