JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have only been going for a little while now, I have been out to Hillsboro trap and skeet, and Mitchells down in Salem, Mitchels is a ton of fun, they have a fully sporting clay course there also. Everybody starts somewhere lets do it sometime.

I went to Hillsboro trap and skeet a few weeks ago for the first time. Actually it was my first trip to a gun club period. I took a couple buddies and it was a good time. Once you get into a rhythm with the group, it can go pretty quick. I'm no Ace at it but it is fun and would be up for going there again. Its only about 20 min from me so its convenient as well. They are only open wednesdays and weekends, which makes it only every other wednesday for me due to my work schedule.

I went to Hillsboro trap and skeet a few weeks ago for the first time. Actually it was my first trip to a gun club period. I took a couple buddies and it was a good time. Once you get into a rhythm with the group, it can go pretty quick. I'm no Ace at it but it is fun and would be up for going there again. Its only about 20 min from me so its convenient as well. They are only open wednesdays and weekends, which makes it only every other wednesday for me due to my work schedule.

I am no ace either. Fact, I am not that great. I showed up at the 0900 start time (knew no one) and two hours later shot the 100 target trap and was driving home. I was back at work at 1230pm that Saturday afternoon......Very neat....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top