JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Regarding the weather, for the time I was there (about 9:30 to 12:30) it misted for just a tiny while then we actually had some 'sun-ish' breaks too.

Too bad about those windows. Ack!

I will be posting a vid or two of my daughter in a bit. I just haven't had the time do to it yet since I've been back. I spent the remainder of my afternoon and early evening shimming the scope base on my WWII Yugoslavian Mosin sniper, filling up a 200 round Chinese chest pouch using my new strippers (just in case :s0131:), fixing a loose front sight on my Turk Mauser and starting to refinish the dinged up handguard on my Chinese Type 56 SKS. To quote Prof. Hinkle: "Busy, busy, busy!"

Oh, and lastly, I want to thank the (presumably) volunteers who linked and loaded the ammo belts and magazines, the courteous range members and especially the folks who brought all the neat toys to play with :) . Its too bad about the Goryunov acting quirky though :( , I'da jumped onto the firing line for that one! Maybe next time.

Keith

I was working around the corner from the main line with the belt feds, but I did get some shots of the subgun/22lr area. (where I was)

I only took 1 video all day, but it came out fairly well.

YouTube - Ruger 10/22 Full Auto - Clatskanie MachineGun Shoot

Here are some Shots of the Subgun Area!

IMG_4032%20copy.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

IMG_4036%20copy.jpg

IMG_4037%20copy.jpg

IMG_4039%20copy.jpg

Keith,

Thanks so much for coming to the shoot. It was nice to meet you and your daughter. We will be opening a gun shop in Rainier, hopefully in the next couple weeks. You'll have to come visit us! We hope to do another shoot in the spring, watch for an announcement. Thanks for your support!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top