JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering how many of you look in the Vendor section in the classifieds. It seems like the normal classifieds gets more traffic than the Vendor side of things and I was just wondering if I am imagining things or if it's true. I know for myself when I am looking at the classifieds on different forums, I automatically look in the regular sections first and then usually go to the Vendor section last if at all. I don't know why I do it. It just kinda works out that way. I don't know if my mind makes me assume that there is no good deals to be had or what the problem is. I was just curiuos if other people do the same. There was a Vendor on another forum that I frequent that asked if he could advertise in the regular classifieds also instead of just being allowed to do it in the Vendor section. He noticed the same kind of trend that I was asking about. Just curious.

Ive looked a few times but i sah group buys or pre orders mostly so i dont check it much. I will have to start checking it more often, im always on the look out for good deals.

they should move it to the top of the classified listings when shoppers scoll down they see handguns rifles and ammo and never make it to the bottom

if they are sponcers they should be moved to the top of the classifieds

So I bet I can guess what the Mods are thinking the next question is going to be. I have noticed a night and day difference between advertising in the Vendor section compared to the normal classifieds. And I can say it has not been a good difference. I am not sure what the general idea will be, but I hope we can do something.

Sincerely, Jason

I don't mean to stir the pot or anything. It just sucks that if you are a sponsor or vendor that your section tends to not get looked at. I am one of those people myself that looks past the vendor sections as well. I don't know why, I just always seem to stick with the regular classifieds.

I don't mean to stir the pot or anything. It just sucks that if you are a sponsor or vendor that your section tends to not get looked at. I am one of those people myself that looks past the vendor sections as well. I don't know why, I just always seem to stick with the regular classifieds.

I'm sure that we can do something to make the vendor section more noticeable, like change the name or placement. That is something left up to Joey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top