JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i dont really see any issue. the threads are relatively clean and the locked thread move to the back on their own. the only problem i see are all the guns i want but lack the budget for :s0155:

Hey Joe Link, since the search function in the classifieds is still FUBAR why not make separate headings for the different States? No search needed in that case.

Cross posted this to another thread also.

Having to wade through 80% AR and tactical shotgun ads when you're looking for a traditional sporting rifle, or something like a .22 bolt action rifle puts me off. It's just too much work to find what I'm after. Maybe separate tactical and traditional/hunting weapons? Large bore vs small bore? There's just too much in one pile to easily find what you want.

I don't look very far and have to decide if I want to bother posting a new add because you can't go to just one state.
Plus more of the buyers/sellers are in the VanPortland area.

Read a post from a different forum that we hurt some poor guy's feeling and he doesn't like NWFA any more,but I like this site better than that one for banter.
That site does have most the buyers/sellers up north though.

Personally I just skip the classifieds for the most part since they are all mixed.

speaking of mixed up, anyone else notice some people can bump their threads to the top every hour if they wanted while others have to wait the 7 days and get one bump?

It's not so much that they can, it's that they do it against the rules.

The ones that wait the 7 days are following the rules, like good little boys and girls. :)

I cant bump mine until the seven days are up. If I post on a thread it wont move the listing to the top of this list. I thought it was quite nice being able to add info without editing the post and not moving it to the top and recieving a text lashing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top