Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Classifieds order of threads...

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by HBIII, May 26, 2013.

1. HBIII

HBIII Wilsonville Active Member

It's been a few months or more (I think) since the change. Anyone else just stop looking because the pages are always full of locked/sold threads?

2. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

hmmmm, no...........Just skip over them.........:dunno:

3. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

No.

4. scottnbarbi

scottnbarbi Hillsboro Member

Yes.
    Any way to sort that junk out? I don't even go there any more, it's like reading last month's newspaper.

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

i dont really see any issue. the threads are relatively clean and the locked thread move to the back on their own. the only problem i see are all the guns i want but lack the budget for :thumbup:

6. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

The State filters are not working. Just click on the main heading (like HANDGUNS or RIFLES instead of OREGON or WASHINGTON) to get the latest stuff.

7. rawen2

rawen2 Portland Area Active Member

Hey Joe Link, since the search function in the classifieds is still FUBAR why not make separate headings for the different States? No search needed in that case.

Cross posted this to another thread also.

8. ZigZagZeke

ZigZagZeke Eugene Silver Supporter Silver Supporter 2015 Volunteer

Having to wade through 80% AR and tactical shotgun ads when you're looking for a traditional sporting rifle, or something like a .22 bolt action rifle puts me off. It's just too much work to find what I'm after. Maybe separate tactical and traditional/hunting weapons? Large bore vs small bore? There's just too much in one pile to easily find what you want.

9. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

I don't look very far and have to decide if I want to bother posting a new add because you can't go to just one state.
    Plus more of the buyers/sellers are in the VanPortland area.

Read a post from a different forum that we hurt some poor guy's feeling and he doesn't like NWFA any more,but I like this site better than that one for banter.
    That site does have most the buyers/sellers up north though.

Personally I just skip the classifieds for the most part since they are all mixed.

Sgt Nambu and (deleted member) like this.
  10. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

speaking of mixed up, anyone else notice some people can bump their threads to the top every hour if they wanted while others have to wait the 7 days and get one bump?

11. Slowpoke

Slowpoke Beaverton Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

It's not so much that they can, it's that they do it against the rules.

The ones that wait the 7 days are following the rules, like good little boys and girls. :)

12. turbovr6jetta

turbovr6jetta Bellingham Wa Member

I cant bump mine until the seven days are up. If I post on a thread it wont move the listing to the top of this list. I thought it was quite nice being able to add info without editing the post and not moving it to the top and recieving a text lashing.

13. PuddleMonkey

PuddleMonkey Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

and that's the way it's supposed to be, for most of us, but I took screen capture proof tonight that it's not that way for everyone.