JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blitzkrieg: Number of Post to Positive Feedback Scores: 5,973 to 26 that's about 230 posts for every 1 positive transaction. A ratio of 230:1

Quantum77: Number of Posts to Positive Feedback Scores: 20 to 4 that's 5 posts for every positive transaction. A ratio of 5:1

It seems to me that my low post count and positive feedback would indicate that I have the quality over your quantity.

ajamu2ur.jpg

:s0113::s0140::s0140::s0140:
Blitzkrieg: Number of Post to Positive Feedback Scores: 5,973 to 26 that's about 230 posts for every 1 positive transaction. A ratio of 230:1

Quantum77: Number of Posts to Positive Feedback Scores: 20 to 4 that's 5 posts for every positive transaction. A ratio of 5:1

It seems to me that my low post count and positive feedback would indicate that I have the quality over your quantity.

ajamu2ur.jpg

ajamu2ur.jpg

Well at least we see that you are here to sell stuff and profit only...Do you have a ffl licence ?

Well at least we see that you are here to sell stuff and profit only...Do you have a ffl licence ?

Sure do. It's right here:
tuhe5ypa.jpg

Look all you serious Sams, I'm just funnin' ya. I'm not sure why you think selling a few items of personal property on a local internet form would require an FFL. I have been a buyer for many years but not here. I can't afford to buy in this market.

This seems like a good group of guys. I have been an ARFcomer for almost a decade and have 100% positive feedback at 64 and counting. My total post count there is barley above 500. I read a lot but as the old adage goes:
yru7yja5.jpg

Like I said, don't get too serious over a few silly posts. Let's all keep it light and have some fun.

Further more some people may not participate here, just come here to read and learn. Why should they be limited in their access?

This is the way it goes for me. I prefer to hang back to read and learn. 90% of my knowledge comes from this forum since when I have a question I use this website instead of Google. I'm fairly new and stick to the classifieds since I feel that's where I can contribute. I know nothing that everyone else doesn't already know so why go to other sub sections of this forum and play parrot?

Sorry for getting some panties in a wad. Just got sick of seeing some with 1-5 posts putting stuff up for sale for ridiculous prices and that's it. I don't have a problem at all with those that have a handful of posts that have been on the forum for a long time.

Sorry for getting some panties in a wad. Just got sick of seeing some with 1-5 posts putting stuff up for sale for ridiculous prices and that's it. I don't have a problem at all with those that have a handful of posts that have been on the forum for a long time.

I think if you keep it in perspective and realize this is all related to the current market then it's not so bad.

There are lots of reports of what stuff is selling for at gun shows and this makes folks think "I guess I don't need 20 bricks of 22lr if I can get $80 a pop for em". So they join up the big local form, this one, and see if there is a buyer. It's not malicious they are just trying to see if they can make a buck.

Veteran NWFA members and other such board members think "wow, no way I'd pay that." They remember the panic in 09. They know it will take some time but the ammo stocks will come back and the prices will be a bit higher than before the panic. However, they will fall back down to earth. But with all new gun owners more people will be chasing the same ammo, primers, BCG etc.

Once things settle back down the speculators will sell what they have left at a loss and move on.

It's tough to price things in this market. No one wants to under price and have someone resell it for what they could have made. So I think the smart thing to do is shoot a little high and bump it down till you start getting a bite.

Folks need to stop getting butt-hurt over high prices regardless of post counts. It's the way things are and will likely be until there is some certainty in regards to the future of guns.

Oh, and I have some primers I'm selling for a dollar each if you want them. ;)

I think if you keep it in perspective and realize this is all related to the current market then it's not so bad.

There are lots of reports of what stuff is selling for at gun shows and this makes folks think "I guess I don't need 20 bricks of 22lr if I can get $80 a pop for em". So they join up the big local form, this one, and see if there is a buyer. It's not malicious they are just trying to see if they can make a buck.

Veteran NWFA members and other such board members think "wow, no way I'd pay that." They remember the panic in 09. They know it will take some time but the ammo stocks will come back and the prices will be a bit higher than before the panic. However, they will fall back down to earth. But with all new gun owners more people will be chasing the same ammo, primers, BCG etc.

Once things settle back down the speculators will sell what they have left at a loss and move on.

It's tough to price things in this market. No one wants to under price and have someone resell it for what they could have made. So I think the smart thing to do is shoot a little high and bump it down till you start getting a bite.

Folks need to stop getting butt-hurt over high prices regardless of post counts. It's the way things are and will likely be until there is some certainty in regards to the future of guns.

Oh, and I have some primers I'm selling for a dollar each if you want them. ; )

Large pistol??? LOL!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top