JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How come classified teaser doesnt match last post in that classified
Example under handgun classified the last post teaser said kimber posted @ 2:55PM but when I open the classified link the last post is Glock posted @ 2:42PM. same for rifle; last post Savage @ 2:57PM but actual post I can see is AK47@ 1:56 PM same for shotgun etc.????? I tried closing the forum several times thinking it needed a new start to the program to catch up or up date but no!
I have not noticed this before. Aint right I tell you. Whats up with that?

Those previews are actually updated as a batch process, I believe ever minute or two, rather than in real time. This is to reduce load on the server.

Ouch!
I called on an ad and got an SPF. I thought, how could this be the ad just came out.
This explains that.
Plus, I found out that by clicking on the link from the general classifieds listing I can see the ad that isn't yet posted in the actual sub catagory ad.
Wished I had known this previously. Good deals are an early bird thing you know.
Computers are a wonderment to me and rather like playing a game without knowing the rules!
Thanks for the reply Joe.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top