JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would it be much trouble to change the section "Rifles & Shotguns" into two classifications "Rifles" and "Shotguns" like all of the other forums? It would make it easier for the members not to have to sort through 14 pages to find a shotgun or rifle. It would also be cool to see handguns seperated into "Semi-auto Pistols" and "Revolvers". Just a thought.

:s0155:

How about lever action, bolt, semi, and pump action section for both? Maybe break them down by caliber/gauge also? That way I can really find what I may be looking for. :huh:
(Can you tell I'm not fond of the idea).:winkkiss:

That would be ideal, but I doubt they want to break it down that far. My Vote would be for the following, which would make it faster and easier to implement.

Shotguns
Rifles
Semi-Auto Handguns
Revolvers

I say keep it how it is or combine it more. If I want to look for a specific thing there are search functions or gunshops. I like to be able to browse through the classifieds and see as much varied stuff as possible without having to click on a bunch of different sections.

Old material is great, but an archive section for closed out things would really reduce clutter, these things are a PITA at the very beginning but pretty simple to maintain after, just a couple minutes a day to move dead sale threads to the archive forum, it'd help sales along as well since you wouldn't come to huge sections of stuff that got sold before bump-time

*shrug* just an idea

Old material is great, but an archive section for closed out things would really reduce clutter, these things are a PITA at the very beginning but pretty simple to maintain after, just a couple minutes a day to move dead sale threads to the archive forum, it'd help sales along as well since you wouldn't come to huge sections of stuff that got sold before bump-time

*shrug* just an idea

I agree. They could easily be moved into a "Sold" section for reference. I'd be more than happy to help out.

Another thing I would like to see is a link that shows everything listed by the same person. I sometime can't find all of my listing in the different sections as they get buried before the 7 day bump. I had a gun move 7 pages deep in 2 days. I think others have this same problem as I will run across multiple ads for the same item, by the same person. they can't find thier ad, so they just start a new one.

jkraig, if you go to "search" and select "advanced search" you can look up all threads by x user, if you go to profile and statistics you can find both threads posted in, and threads started by.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top