JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed lots of slide fire gouging and over priced stuff , here is my question there are many new posters here and some out of state posters with 1 or 2 posts asking / offering to buy this stuff at crazy prices but if you sale it and ship it be careful because what if you do this deal and where you ship it to its illegal what happens next , many states have magazine bans and so on, so if you deal and ship to someone with 1 or so posts they maybe trolling to buy contraband,
what happens to this website and the seller if the buyer from out of state does a horrible thing would there be a liability for selling them something that is illegal for them to have ?
I am not talking about out of state like our region I ment posters from east coast or several states away ?
Look at the big sporting store they all say on many things can not ship to ...... everything is traceable I seen in the classifieds a guy with 1 post asking a member if he can ship the bump fire stock to IL ,
Just seems like something that can be an issue for the seller and this website ,
anyway just my opinion

Yes people should always be wary when selling to people that have no post and just created an account. Even if they are local. Never a good idea to do anything that's illegal. It's dangerous for you and looks bad on the site. If you sell something to a state that is illegal I can imagine you can get in some trouble

I would not be opposed to a minimum post requirement prior to having classifieds access.
that is a needed idea we all see the influx of new accounts with 1 post , we need to beware , if such a sale was made to an out of state poster new account like a large cap magazine or whatever and something happens the news and feds would be all over this site , plus we dont want to end up a hub for a quick sale of stolen goods ,
I think the idea of a minimum amount of post before they are able to post a sale is a good idea

Putting a limit of 50-100 posts minimum to access the classifieds opens us up to goobers who go through every thread and comment with "I agree" or other trivial responses.

My approach to simply add the n00b in question to the ignore list, and its not that hard to figure out who the n00b in question is, and what it is doing.

Putting a limit of 50-100 posts minimum to access the classifieds opens us up to goobers who go through every thread and comment with "I agree" or other trivial responses.

My approach to simply add the n00b in question to the ignore list, and its not that hard to figure out who the n00b in question is, and what it is doing.

Yeah, lots of "lol" type posts. At least its a start. Maybe a 50 post, 60 days, whatever comes last?

the day limit is a very good idea , something to safe guard a new account being opened and at time of opening said account able to list and buy on the same day, something to prevent someone from opening an account listing a stolen item or buying an illegal item and never to return back to this site,
it is sad but this is the times we live in :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top