Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Classified - Ruger SP101 Model 5720 .357 Mag - Polished and Fantastic Trigger Job

LuckySG

Reactions
SOLD***
Better than new, but harder to take pictures of.

This fine revolver is a standout. Not only does it gleam like chrome or nickle plate, but it got a fine trigger job making it very smooth. You get a Meprolight tritium front sight post, my favorite Hogue grip as well as the factory grip, plus a set of stag inserts, and two speed loaders with a speed loader case that will ride happy on your belt or a carry strap.

All the original parts, plus a few other weight springs if you want to fiddle with it more.

Double action only, 2 1/4" barrel, 5-shot cylinder, 7" overall, .357 mag/.38 Special

$600 with background. Ask nice and I may include 50-rounds of ammo in case you need some bear load.

BTW - This revolver is drawing eligible. Did You buy a Ruger from me this summer? If yes, You are entered for A FREE Ruger Revolver

WP_20180905_17_13_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_14_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_08_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_42_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul