Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Classified - Ruger SP101 Model 5720 .357 Mag - Polished and Fantastic Trigger Job

LuckySG

Reactions
SOLD***
Better than new, but harder to take pictures of.

This fine revolver is a standout. Not only does it gleam like chrome or nickle plate, but it got a fine trigger job making it very smooth. You get a Meprolight tritium front sight post, my favorite Hogue grip as well as the factory grip, plus a set of stag inserts, and two speed loaders with a speed loader case that will ride happy on your belt or a carry strap.

All the original parts, plus a few other weight springs if you want to fiddle with it more.

Double action only, 2 1/4" barrel, 5-shot cylinder, 7" overall, .357 mag/.38 Special

$600 with background. Ask nice and I may include 50-rounds of ammo in case you need some bear load.

BTW - This revolver is drawing eligible. Did You buy a Ruger from me this summer? If yes, You are entered for A FREE Ruger Revolver

WP_20180905_17_13_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_14_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_08_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_20_Pro.jpg
WP_20180905_17_15_42_Pro.jpg

Last edited:

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online