JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I realize it's likely that you may get frivilous..or just plain insulting offers.....

I still hold my position..that sold/traded items should be deleted.. (Joey..maybe you could make this an option for the poster..) I understand the whole " it helps determine the market" theory..but you may want to keep in mind..that it also helps "track" your activities and your personal inventory..

If you think that the only people using/checking this site..are "true" 2A supporters..you seriously need to think again..
It's hard to respond to insulting offers, I do it all the time but at least the "potential buyer" will know where they stand.

As far as the option of deleting...I agree and maybe we can hold a poll. Let's see if the majority rules :s0155: A person has many places to search for active and completed listings to determine the "value" of something. Use the advanced search option. Firearms generally are not "worth more" on the west coast as opposed to the east coast.

I still hold my position..that sold/traded items should be deleted.. (Joey..maybe you could make this an option for the poster..) I understand the whole " it helps determine the market" theory..but you may want to keep in mind..that it also helps "track" your activities and your personal inventory..

If you think that the only people using/checking this site..are "true" 2A supporters..you seriously need to think again..

If there is, then don't post anything for sale or buy anything.

The "Trackers" can use a pencil and paper to do the same thing.

It retains the info after you delete your post.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews