JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I would like to sell my Walther along with a number of items that are made for the gun. I bought them as a package and I would like to sell them as a package at a really nice price - I really don't want to spend all the extra time trying to sell all of these accessories for a less popular firearm separately. Is this just flatly disallowed by the rules? Is there a way that I can do this without installing them all first?
This seems strange to me - what if I have the same price but give them away with the gun? Seems like a difference without a distinction...or is it against the rules to give away extras?
I'm rather confused.

It's your stuff—you can absolutely sell as a package. Lots of folks like to pick up a plug-and-play setup. Just list and photograph everything you got, list your price, and go for it!

Upvote 0
Just try out selling everything together, if that does not work sell them piece by piece...
Never been a problem between myself and the admins for doing that.
Might be harder to sell as a package deal though, sometimes people want one item; just not all of them...

Upvote 0
Oh, excellent!
The reason I ask is I have tried posting my classified twice now and it has been taken down without any sort of reason given to me. After reading the rules the one about making separate listings was the only one I could find that I thought I might be out of line on.

Upvote 0
Oh, excellent!
The reason I ask is I have tried posting my classified twice now and it has been taken down without any sort of reason given to me. After reading the rules the one about making separate listings was the only one I could find that I thought I might be out of line on.
You can not make the same listing and post it in multiple classified sections I believe. :oops:

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top