JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We're currently having an issue with the site, where users are either unable to select a prefix other than WTS OR, or they're unable to edit the title/prefix once an ad has been posted.

We're still working on this issue. I'll be updating this thread with information as we progress. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

In an item I posted yesterday I did not have a problem until I went back and edited the listing. Then it flipped to WTS OR. I Closed it out and relisted and it worked.

Joe Link: is closing the thread out & re-creating it going to be the solution?

Side note: I have 2 items listed only one had this problem:

- Problem item is in "Scope & Optic Classifieds" -> Prefix is is supposed to be: WTS/WTT WA

- Other item that didn't have a problem is in "Handgun Classifieds" -> Prefix is WTS WA

We're currently having an issue with the site, where users are either unable to select a prefix other than WTS OR, or they're unable to edit the title/prefix once an ad has been posted.

We're still working on this issue. I'll be updating this thread with information as we progress. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Still same issue. Tried to modify a title and cannot get it to take. Same issues, cannot mod the area, type of ad or the title. Always pops up with error message instead.

Can someone try editing the prefix of one of their ads, then report back? I believe this is fixed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top