JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To the members of the NWFA community, please lay down your pitchforks and untie that noose. As previously mentioned, due to an overwhelming response from our members, we've decided to go back to the old classified policy. Not only do you now have permission to post in the classified section, we've abolished the 'no chit-chat' rule. My personal life has been very hectic lately, so I apologize for not getting this done sooner.

I'll admit, when I opted for the previous classified policy I hadn't thought of the drawbacks many of you pointed out. You guys did right by letting us know how you felt in a (mostly) mature manner, and we appreciate that. As I'm sure you've all read, I built this community to promote, expand, and defend firearm rights here in the Northwest, not provide a place for me to weild the wand of power. I appreciate hearing your feedback and suggestions, as I think that's what will truly make this community great.

Enjoy guys :s0155:

Most agreeable and wise decision Mr. Link (;)) I was beginning to wonder if I needed to polish my sheild of unoffensiveness with all the wand waving going on. :D

Ah yes, I've reverted back to Joey Link as well. I'm proud of what I'm doing here and I don't care who knows it :D

Joey,
Thank you for reversing that decission... I hadn't complained, other made the point so much better than I could anyway. Thanks for listening to them!

Charles:)

Whose the "GO-TO" Mod for the Classifieds section? If Link is busy whose next in line...

Use the "report a post" feature (little triangle with ! mark) in the lower left hand corner of the post. That will alert all mods that something is wrong with a post. Please include description of what you think problem is.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top