JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was on another site recently and I saw something that I thought might be helpful to our classifieds. That site put a small "NEW" symbol next to new posts to the classifieds to bring them out from older ads. I thought this might be helpful to those who worry about the "no bumping within a week rule" that is so hotly contested here. I'm not sure how long the "NEW" icon should last on the posts, but it may be helpful. I dont even know if that is possible on this sites format, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Forgive me if this has been talked about before. Any thoughts?

Sounds good to me! I'll look into it. Which vBulletin site did you see it on?

If you don't see it in a few days bump this thread and remind me, I've been extremely busy with my new job.

I think that making EVERYONE have there city & state listed in the profile box or even a zip code would help cut down on thread traffic a lot. Just knowing if you want to travel that far for a gun, ammo or parts would be a big help. IMHO

I think that making EVERYONE have there city & state listed in the profile box or even a zip code would help cut down on thread traffic a lot. Just knowing if you want to travel that far for a gun, ammo or parts would be a big help. IMHO

Agreed.

Im also on board for the NEW tags on the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top