JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
I want to sell an item through classifieds but I am not sure how to do it. My main concern is fulfillment and ensuring both parties receive what they want. What is the safest way to do transactions like this online? How do I make it so the buyer is confident they will get the item and I receive the money? Also, how do I handle shipping should I factor it in to the cost? Any help is appreciated.

Most people meet at the FFL to do the transaction. You get paid, the buyer gets their gun after the background check, easy peasy. Some do like to ship because buyer and seller are hours away or conflicting schedule. Most who do choose to ship, offer it at additional cost. Some will allow shipping from a private party, others insist it ship from an FFL. You can work out all of those details with the other party.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top