JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I finally got burned buying in the classifieds.Here is the dalema,the item description says great shape so I expect a few bumps and bruises.I receive my item and some one has taken a frickin chisel or something to the recoil lug spot and the receiver just slops around in the thing.I Pm the O.P. about this problem and he basically calls me a liar.He has negative feed back but I gave him the benefit of the doubt that the first person and him couldn't find a compromise.So do I leave negative feed back,I pretty much told him off this morning but I am just pissed about my integrity being questioned.MAKE SURE YOU GET PICTURES OF THE ITEM YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE.

That is why I always post pictures, and describe my items as thoroughly as possible. So there will never be a disagreement about the item.

I will generally PASS on an ad that has NO pictures, and a single sentence description.

I received it in the mail,I was trusting and ASSUMED it was in great shape as described.I should have asked for good pics.I think I learned my lesson,I'm just not sure if I should leave no feedback or bad.

it's a he said/she said scenario so other than leaving a negative feedback, not much you can do IMHO. sucks that you got burned though. people who trade here are usally good people.

I won't buy most used items without seeing them whether it be a picture or in person. Sometimes different people's definitions of words differ greatly.

NEGATIVE so people know who it is....... I buy guns with out pics all the time. It does not matter as I am going to meet to pick it up and if not as described goodbye.

Here are some pics of the damage.

th_stock017.jpg th_stock016.jpg th_stock015.jpg th_stock014.jpg th_stock013.jpg

Well from your pictures at least its an easy fix. the seller may have not noticed the issue (looks to me like someone forced it together when not aligned? I'd glass bed the lug and call it good. But in my way of thinking the seller should have been more aware!

It is a little more than forcing it together,I thought of bedding it but I think I will just trash it and buy a real stock.It is what I get for being cheap.I wanted him to be aware of the damage and he basically called me a liar.I am over it now,I will not buy without good pics or in person.Thanks for the responses.

It is a little more than forcing it together,I thought of bedding it but I think I will just trash it and buy a real stock.It is what I get for being cheap.I wanted him to be aware of the damage and he basically called me a liar.I am over it now,I will not buy without good pics or in person.Thanks for the responses.

What action is it?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads