JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
LOL Yeah.

I don't really care feet. All the talk over it just makes me chuckle when I see 'em.
If you're going to include feet in the pics at least make it interesting. Wear clown shoes or roller skates, mismatched socks or something. Sell the sizzle, not the steak!

And I'm not very smart!
1657611688664.png

It might help if there was an explanation. I'm an older guy, and not tech savvy at all. I don't use a cell phone, and when I need to answer the wife's phone I have to look around for the answer button. And the hang-up! So if a seller said "Hey, sorry no pictures, I can't figure it out", would be different. We'd have to figure something out.
If you don't live too far from seller, you may need to substitute asking a few questions and just meeting to take a look without a firm committment. You may need to do this anyway when seller knows little about the type of gun he's selling. And evaluations of things such as trigger pull are very subjective. Most photos in NWFA arent good enough to reveal most problems anyway.

Some perhaps, as I noticed at a LGS near me, ball 9mm loads were still being charged about .60 a round.
"CABELA'S" Don't get there much because it's way on the other side of potland filth. When I do go there, I peruse the pretty much full ammo shelves, for a laugh. :s0114:

"CABELA'S" Don't get there much because it's way on the other side of potland filth. When I do go there, I peruse the pretty much full ammo shelves, for a laugh. :s0114:
I take their term "gun library" literally, as I go there to find items in stock to hold and inspect before I buy online...

Seems like theres alot of flakes popping up on here. Its time to start posting negative feedback
You mean won't respond to your inquiry? If so, I'd want to leave a "Neutral" review saying "Seller didn't respond, be careful with this one".

Crap, that reminds me that I have an add up there forever. :oops: I should bump it or give up on it and just keep the .45ACP brass.

they respond , pretty much agree. they dont even respond with ive changed my mind So you hold it a few days missing anyone else looking.

just show a lack of honesty and respect. at least years ago people had their word and integrity. now they just are woke babies only thinking of themselves

Seems like theres alot of flakes popping up on here. Its time to start posting negative feedback
I'm tempted after my experience yesterday, asked then when worked best for meeting up, they said Tuesday evening, I said I would contact them on Tuesday to let them know what time I'd make it over. Tried to arrange some other deals while I was making the trip and then Tuesday no replies to texts until I was already on that side of the mountains and then Tuesday no longer worked

I'm tempted after my experience yesterday, asked then when worked best for meeting up, they said Tuesday evening, I said I would contact them on Tuesday to let them know what time I'd make it over. Tried to arrange some other deals while I was making the trip and then Tuesday no replies to texts until I was already on that side of the mountains and then Tuesday no longer worked
Here's the thing about that. People are GLUED to their "Devices". I hate calling people with cell phones. They don't answer most of the time. I get that they may doing something important at that minute, hour? But not hours. In your situation I would absolutely leave a neutral feedback. Just noting that this buyer/seller may ghost you, or not get back to you in a timely manner. And to be prepared. I would not hesitate to attempt biz with someone with that feedback though. But I'd quit them at the first hint of flakey and go with the next person in line, if that were the case.

Here's the thing about that. People are GLUED to their "Devices". I hate calling people with cell phones. They don't answer most of the time. I get that they may doing something important at that minute, hour? But not hours. In your situation I would absolutely leave a neutral feedback. Just noting that this buyer/seller may ghost you, or not get back to you in a timely manner. And to be prepared. I would not hesitate to attempt biz with someone with that feedback though. But I'd quit them at the first hint of flakey and go with the next person in line, if that were the case.

Screenshot_20230118_100330_Voice.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top