JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the key right here: "If an ad has multiple items for sale, the price for each item should be listed in the body of the ad."

I often see ads where sellers have put some number other than Zero in the title price section which is a mistake if the ad is for multiple and differently priced items. If you have multiple items, priced separately, in one ad put zero in the title price section and include prices in ad body.
The same should be true with multiples of the same item. In other words TITLE: "Item For Sale" x3, PRICE: $15, BODY: $15/ea. Very easily read "3 for $15". I saw this recently on primers I think.

The same should be true with multiples of the same item. In other words TITLE: "Item For Sale" x3, PRICE: $15, BODY: $15/ea. Very easily read "3 for $15". I saw this recently on primers I think.
Same also goes for ads with title mentioning items all for one price then clicking the add only to see the price is actually double. There's an ad on this site with that misleading header right now.

I didn't read 24 pages...:confused: It's my opinion that while folks have a right to ask anything they want for what they are selling, it would be better if the price wasn't way over what the item cost new.

I didn't read 24 pages...:confused: It's my opinion that while folks have a right to ask anything they want for what they are selling, it would be better if the price wasn't way over what the item cost new.
The market will decide whether it's worth what they're asking. There are tons of items on here that aren't selling because of it; no need to regulate.

It night be helpful for those trying to sell items to actually respond to their ads (both in pms and in the ad). If you lose interest in selling or have sold items CLOSE/LOCK ads.

I hate it when the OP posts a response to a simple question like "what's the barrel length" with PM me. That's something that should be in the ad and we'd all like to know without having to send a PM:s0037:

Question for you guys. Does it bother anyone when a seller puts individual pricing and quantity pricing options in the same ad?
Item listed for sale:
$x/yy# or $xx/yyy#

I hate it when the OP posts a response to a simple question like "what's the barrel length" with PM me. T
That usually evolves into "text or call me". 🤦‍♂️ Hell no, I don't need to call anybody to have a conversation over a $60 part that's listed in the classifieds. I pay money to this website therefore I'll utilize the messaging system here as a way to keep things organized and to keep people honest. I know what happens once somebody sucks you in to texting or calling. They either want to get on some political 2A soap box for an hour or hustle you. I saw a classified the other night where a guy left out some very pertinent information and when somebody inquired the OP pi$$ed a fit and called it thread crapping. Then he attempted to dig himself out of the hole. It wasn't a good look. If I have a big transaction going down that involves a pre negotiated meet in the middle or extended drive I'll exchange phone numbers so we can communicate traffic issues while in route.

Last Edited:
Glad this thread came back to the top. I have an ad I nee to bump.
That usually evolves into "text or call me". 🤦‍♂️ Hell no, I don't need to call anybody to have a conversation over a $60 part that's listed in the classifieds. I pay money to this website therefore I'll utilize the messaging system here as a way to keep things organized and to keep people honest. I know what happens once somebody sucks you in to texting or calling. They either want to get on some political 2A soap box for an hour or hustle you. I saw a classified the other night where a guy left out some very pertinent information and when somebody inquired the OP pi$$ed a fit and called it thread crapping. Then he attempted to dig himself out of the hole. It wasn't a good look. If I have a big transaction going down that involves a pre negotiated meet in the middle or extended drive I'll exchange phone numbers so we can communicate traffic issues while in route.
I'm old------fashioned. Anything other than simple, low priced, nearby meet ups. I like a like a phone call. Of course, that would follow a couple back-and-forth's VIA PM.

Glad this thread came back to the top. I have an ad I nee to bump.

I'm old------fashioned. Anything other than simple, low priced, nearby meet ups. I like a like a phone call. Of course, that would follow a couple back-and-forth's VIA PM.
I do take into account that some people are a little bit old school. But I don't need to talk to somebody on the phone over a nominal priced item. I do like a good dose of human interaction but I spent enough time on the phone as a teenager, up late on school nights talking to my girlfriends on rotary phones so pardon me if I'm not a big fan of telephone conversations in my older years. :D

I do take into account that some people are a little bit old school. But I don't need to talk to somebody on the phone over a nominal priced item. I do like a good dose of human interaction but I spent enough time on the phone as a teenager, up late on school nights talking to my girlfriends on rotary phones so pardon me if I'm not a big fan of telephone conversations in my older years. :D
"Rotary Phones" :s0140: You date yourself! Ourselves? If you remember party lines you get a "Full Pass" :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top