JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you open to trades? What do you want?

(I can't be bothered to actually mention what I might have. I prefer instead to be an annoying mute dummy and let you guess.)

Last Edited:
Closing ones ad once the item is sold would be very considerate. Not having to close the ads of the lazy would be immensely helpful...Sorry, not sorry.

I am annoyed by the random comments about ammo sales, if you have a problem with the seller or want to mouth off on what gouging is, private message them.

Last Edited:
Closing ones ad once the item is sold would be very considerate. Not having to close the ads of the lazy would be immensely helpful...Sorry, not sorry.

What would be nice is an auto lock, ad hasn't been bumped in a 4 weeks (or whatever) it gets locked down and PM sent to seller, after "X" of times the offender gets losses privileged to the classifieds.

C'mon man, how hard is to maintain your crap?

Reminder to all,

DO NOT COMMENT IN THE ADDS
don't like the asking price or terms, please do not comment move along!

Just to clarify, do not comment at all or do not thread crap? Some ads are very lacking in information some are even straight up wrong. I know I have and other have asked questions and/or made comment to that affect. And of course there is the "oh, aw, nice gun" comments, If we truly don't want to allow comment in ads then only the creator of the ad should have rights to that thread and all other go there PM.

Better to communicate via P.M. with questions, but we don't usually mind those questions of comments! Some times the adds can serve as a spring board for discussions like the recent Colt Python add, and that's cool! The THREAD CRAPPING, is a big No-No!

Reminder to all,

DO NOT COMMENT IN THE ADDS
don't like the asking price or terms, please do not comment move along!

Just to clarify, do not comment at all or do not thread crap? Some ads are very lacking in information some are even straight up wrong. I know I have and other have asked questions and/or made comment to that affect. And of course there is the "oh, aw, nice gun" comments, If we truly don't want to allow comment in ads then only the creator of the ad should have rights to that thread and all other go there PM.

What HE ^^ SAYS

Not all of us know everything about every gun to not want to SEE such questions asked. If an ad poster gets all but hurt from people that need, or just want, more info, or someone posting on an ad to correct wrong information, maybe they ought not post ads here? I'd like to learn from the classifieds too. I feel I pay for the privilege of gleaning info on firearms I may not even want to buy. At this point anyway. Who knows, once I learn from members small helpful comments on ads I may decide that I need a certain gun.

I do agree "Thread Crapping" is inappropriate.

Posting too late but I'm not gonna waste the effort so....

can we get rid of old posts in classifieds? i start reading them find one I'd deal on, then see it was posted in 2015...
Buyer should be in good position to negotiate a lower price on something for sale that long.:)

Edit: One other option would be to add a date range option in the search box. That way only ads posted or bumped since the date you selected would be shown in search results.

can we get rid of old posts in classifieds? i start reading them find one I'd deal on, then see it was posted in 2015...
A question I have when people are bringing up old ads, and the annoyance of them.....How many pages are you going back to get these ads? If I were to go looking on page 28 I might expect ads to be old and out of date?

I wonder if these primers are still available? :s0114:

A question I have when people are bringing up old ads, and the annoyance of them.....How many pages are you going back to get these ads? If I were to go looking on page 28 I might expect ads to be old and out of date?

I wonder if these primers are still available? :s0114:
I find old ads frequently when I search for specific items, often the ads show up on first page of results.

I find old ads frequently when I search for specific items, often the ads show up on first page of results.

Well that explains it then doesn't it? I couldn't figure out why on earth anyone would be looking at page 165/ or ? in the classified ads! :s0114:

One thing that puzzles me about this forum is not many people are willing to haggle on either side of the sale. Especially when the ad says obo. Why not counter offer? Whenever I receive an offer that I don't agree with I always submit an alternative. Seems as though haggling is a dying art.
I think the key is being reasonable. I find that I get really low ball offers and with such I won't haggle.

I never use OBO. It means you will NEVER get your asking price. If I have something for sale at a reasonable price and someone offers me 10% less, I'll consider it. But when someone comes in at a -30% or less to me they are just lowballers and don't give a cra* about me/mine. A good deal should work for both sides.

One thing that puzzles me about this forum is not many people are willing to haggle on either side of the sale. Especially when the ad says obo. Why not counter offer? Whenever I receive an offer that I don't agree with I always submit an alternative. Seems as though haggling is a dying art.

I agree haggling is a dying art! You see the same thing at gun shows. I remember back in the day up till I would say 2012 sellers would haggle and trade when people did not have rediclous prices for there items. Now you give them a reasonable offer and they say no. And at the end of the day wonder why they did not sell anything.

Yeah I can't stand when people dont take care of there posts. I understand that going back to 2015 and asking if an item is available is a long shot :s0035:but it's your responsibility to lock the ad after it is sold, withdrawn or found and follow the rules for posting in the Classifieds. Just too lazy to click a button :confused:

but it's your responsibility to lock the ad after it is sold, withdrawn or found and follow the rules for posting in the Classifieds. Just too lazy to click a button :confused:

Hey! Sometimes we forget we had an ad! Sooory! :D I had an ad for a couple/3#s of powder, like a year, year and a half ago. Nobody wanted powder back then. A member in good standing I'd dealt with a time or three dug it up and contacted me. I still had the powder, but I added $5.00 per because of the times. Still was a better by than anything you'd find now, by 40%-50%.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top