JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ran into that as well with them. They had them for around $9.00 which was good until I went to check out. Forget it.

I really hate that with a lot of these outfits you can't get a shipping cost until you get close to final check-out! Some sites have the shipping calculator available as soon as you get items in you cart.

When it comes to shipping costs, you kind of have to shop around. I bought one small part from Midway that I could unfortunately not find anywhere else and it cost me 3x more to ship the part than the part itself. I've passed on a number of purchases from Midway for shipping costs alone.

As far as Classic Firearms, I only use them if I'm interested in a particular gun as I've found the same thing about shipping accessories from them. My general rule is if I have to get to the end of an order before I find out what shipping will be, I cancel the order and move on.

Now, to the OP @Kaboomer, if you're buying magazines, have you tried 44MAG.com - Wholesale Rifle and Pistol Magazines? They're in Oregon and have great shipping rates on magazines. All Checkmate and Magpul magazines ship free, every day. Standard shipping on all other items is $5, no matter how much you order. They offer $10 priority shipping as well.

When it comes to shipping costs, you kind of have to shop around. I bought one small part from Midway that I could unfortunately not find anywhere else and it cost me 3x more to ship the part than the part itself. I've passed on a number of purchases from Midway for shipping costs alone.
Go to your favorite local gun dealer or gunsmith, ask them to piggyback your order the $0.50 spring you need from Midway for you. They probably have to make an order every week anyway. No additional cost to them. Builds a good customer relationship. While your waiting see if they have anything neat in inventory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top