JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No kidding man! Only thing worse is how every thread with ANY negativity toward ANYTHING turns into an Obama bash thread.

Well duh Mike, don't we all know Obama is responsible for cancer, AIDs, homelessness, the Kennedy Assassination, Hitler's rise to power, the loss in Vietnam, AND 9/11? And don't forget, I hear he eats kittens every day for breakfast and uses the bill of rights as a napkin.

I heard it on Talk Radio, it has to be true.

Well duh Mike, don't we all know Obama is responsible for cancer, AIDs, homelessness, the Kennedy Assassination, Hitler's rise to power, the loss in Vietnam, AND 9/11? And don't forget, I hear he eats kittens every day for breakfast and uses the bill of rights as a napkin.

I just checked with Obama, and most of that stuff is Bush's fault. Except for AIDS. That's Boehner's fault.

I've ordered a couple of pistols and a fair amount of ammo from Classic Firearms over the years and they have been great. Every store has occasional problems with the internet, even this site had problems for a while.
Just try it again the next day.

"Well duh Mike, don't we all know Obama is responsible for cancer, AIDs, homelessness, the Kennedy Assassination, Hitler's rise to power, the loss in Vietnam, AND 9/11? And don't forget, I hear he eats kittens every day for breakfast and uses the bill of rights as a napkin."

Don't forget the Great Permian Extinction Event, which made the K-T extinction (the one that killed the dinosaurs) look pretty trivial by comparison. We all know that Obongo and the Dems were behind it as a false flag to push their Eco-Nazi agenda. MMMMM - kittens.

Back to Classic - I was completely satisfied with the handling of my purchase from them and expect to deal with them again.

Ive always enjoyed scrolling thru classicfirearms website the prices always seem fair to me, And last i checked when YOU spend 3hrs on a website and its "wasted" time that is YOUR fault... or maybe we should all blame guns and spoons for the worlds issues... :rolleyes:

I always like it when someone stops using one of my favorite vendors. Leaves more for me to buy. :) Can you get mad at Bud's, Sportsman Guide and Bi-Mart too?

Just ribbing you Gaucho Gringo. Sorry you had a bad experience. Seems like their site is still taking orders for that gun. I'd go back and just get it.

Classic Firearms, I think you do a great job. I love your site and your prices.

I think I am gonna go buy something else right now.

I always like it when someone stops using one of my favorite vendors. Leaves more for me to buy. :) Can you get mad at Bud's, Sportsman Guide and Bi-Mart too?

Just ribbing you Gaucho Gringo. Sorry you had a bad experience. Seems like their site is still taking orders for that gun. I'd go back and just get it.

Classic Firearms, I think you do a great job. I love your site and your prices.

I think I am gonna go buy something else right now.

I too have always had very good dealings with Classic. As someone else already stated, pick up the phone and call. They are really nice folks to talk to.

Classic Firearms has just lost me as a customer. They sent me an email this afternoon about their $99.00 MN rifles. I went online 10 mins later and tried to buy one. Three hours later I gave up. I was going to buy over $1,000.00 of guns and ammo and now they have lost my business forever. It won't do any good to email them about it as it impossible to get on their site. I will go to SOG, Widner's and SG Ammo to get what I want at not too much more money without wasting 3 hours for nothing. In a week or so I will email them asking to be taken off their mailing list and to have them delete my account with them. The $40.00 or so in savings I was planning on is just not worth the time and aggravation.

Is it me or does it sound like you're throwing a temper tantrum? I guess I do not see the sense in ceasing all business with a company based on something like what you are fuming about. Now if you have had previous bad experiences with them without any resolution then by all means take your business elsewhere.

Did you try anything else? If you can't get through online pick up the phone. If the business is local go to the location. Go the source to resolve the issue rather than sound like a crazed baboon on NWFA.

I personally would not cease all my dealings with a business simply because they had issues with their website on one particular day. If the problem were ongoing or chronic, and all other reasonable attempts on my part to resolve the situation had failed then I could probably justify taking my business elsewhere. But simply being unable to access their website for a $99 rifle would not be sufficuent reason for me to pull the plug on them.

Nothing but good in my dealings with Classic Firearms.. have bought an AK 74, numerous Tokarevs, a K98 type Mauser, ammo and will buy again with confidence

I ordered a rifle from Classic Firearms what I received wasn't as described. The rifle was missing parts and had other parts mismatched I emailed them a number of times over the course of 3 days with no response.

Several days later I received an automated email titled "How'd we do" that directed me to call them at 704-774-1102 where I spoke with a woman who told me sales are AS-IS no returns and I settled for them to atleast send one missing part.

I waited a week and didn't receive anything so I called them back and I got the same lady, she says oh we forgot it here on the table I'm putting it into a envelope right now you'll have it in a few days.

So I waited another week, didn't receive anything so I call them back again and they immediately hang up on me. I figured it must be a mistake so I hit redial and it rings all the way to voice mail.

Being they're refusing to answer my calls I decide to try to email them again instead and about an hour later I finally get what was probably the least professional response I have ever received from a business, here it is copied and pasted : "LOL!!! We'll now refer you to our Terms & Conditions where it is clearly stated surplus arms are sold "as-is"."

I ordered a rifle from Classic Firearms what I received wasn't as described. The rifle was missing parts and had other parts mismatched I emailed them a number of times over the course of 3 days with no response.

Several days later I received an automated email titled "How'd we do" that directed me to call them at 704-774-1102 where I spoke with a woman who told me sales are AS-IS no returns and I settled for them to atleast send one missing part.

I waited a week and didn't receive anything so I called them back and I got the same lady, she says oh we forgot it here on the table I'm putting it into a envelope right now you'll have it in a few days.

So I waited another week, didn't receive anything so I call them back again and they immediately hang up on me. I figured it must be a mistake so I hit redial and it rings all the way to voice mail.

Being they're refusing to answer my calls I decide to try to email them again instead and about an hour later I finally get what was probably the least professional response I have ever received from a business, here it is copied and pasted : "LOL!!! We'll now refer you to our Terms & Conditions where it is clearly stated surplus arms are sold "as-is"."

Not sure where you read that they don't take returns. It clearly states in their terms and conditions that they take returns up to 15 days after your delivery date.

I have talked to them a couple times when i inquired about some mags ammo they currently had and they were very polite. I find it hard to believe they would act that way.

To me your post seems a bit suspicious. No other activity besides this single post that just happens to pop up 6 months after the last post.

Maybe he's not all bad after all.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top