JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the right section and I know, I know... it's always best to support a local outfit, and I generally do but sometimes what I'm after isn't available locally. Seems like in my neck of the woods there's enough places to get modern firearms but hardly anyone is in the milsurp game anymore (in fact the nearest local gun shop treats as almost a matter of pride that it doesn't touch milsurp firearms). Gun shows haven't exactly been awash with variety either. So with the qualifiers out of the way, who has dealt with Classic Firearms and what has your experience been like? Are they quick to ship? Do you tend to get what you expect? If there were problems, were they addressed to your satisfaction?

Ordered a vepr 12 from them around election time and it arrived at the ffl in exactly a week after I paid. The rifle was packed perfectly and in pristine condition. Price was good as they had a special at the time but ive seen better deals more recently. A+ experience for me.:cool:

Milsurp is overrated and over priced, don't get into it. It's a waste of your time and money. You will need a lot of literature and knowledge of how the guns you buy operate. If you're looking for a shooting gun, better to buy modern. The prices are too high and it's all overrated. Private sales through online contacts or if you know somebody is the best way. Expect something to be wrong, and know how to fix it or accept it. You'll be paying too much for anything that doesn't have a problem, but that's just how it is now.

However, it is not a waste of my time and money. I'm just too poor to afford most of it. XD LOL

Brought to you by the MAKE MILSURP UNPOPULAR AGAIN INNITIATIVE!!!

Last Edited:
I almost always buy locally, except when the item I want is not available.

2 big thumbs up for Classic Firearms, I ordered from them a few months ago and they shipped fast. When I rec'd my rifle I had a question about the markings on the receiver and they responded quickly with a detailed explanation.

Their prices are fair, the service is good, and I would buy from them again.

I've had a few good experiences with Classic Firearms. Found a few hard to find milsurps at fairly reasonable prices. Everything was shipped quickly and packaged well. I'd use them again.

Purchased a Makarov from them. Paid the xtra bucks for a pristine one and got it. May have never been fired didn't show any holster wear. They shipped fast and didn't have any problems with them....

I just bought a 223 wylde barrel for my AR pistol, and was very impressed on price, speed of shipping, and communication. Two thumbs up, will do business with them again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top