JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Close, very close. Mine is a 1951 Kaiser-Fraiser HenryJ Deluxe
There were very few Allstates sold by Sears and Roebuck in the catalog when compared to the HenryJ models sold through the Kaiser dealerships. The Allstate would be very collectible.
Mine has been a hotrod since the late sixties. There was no going back.

Yep, I kinda figured it was Henry J for SOME REASON, just figured I'd throw a little "obscurity" out there, haha.

My 65 Mustang.
HotRodNationals2027.jpg

1965 Rambler American hardtop. Has a 195.6 ohv engine. Power steering, power disk brakes. I balanced and blue printed the engine.
This was a true little old lady car. I traded a cedar fence job for it.
These were the first uni-body cars made in the USA, and they didn't know how to get paint inside the body spaces back then, so they dipped the whole car into a vat of galvanized primer. Not a spot of rust anywhere.

Nice. My first truck was a '56 Ford. Just before the HenryJ I drove a '61 Falcon pick-up called the "Radical Ranchero" Tube straight axle and a big block chevy...glad I survived.

Yep the last one was a little scary, but at that time I also had the hearse that cruised at 90 real nice.

I have a couple.

My 1971 Dodge Demon is a pissy little beast. Aluminum 410ci smallblock with W-9 RP heads and the most brutal full-manual TF727 I've ever seen.. Good enough for 9.91 @ 137mph...not bad for a hillbilly-built car.

I have a '78 Malibu that is my street car. Smallblock iron 302 clone. Sh!ts and gets pretty well...can still squeeze better than 20mpg from it, if I'm nice.

Also have a variety of trucks, almost all of which are 4x4s and pre-1987.

Looking for a '67 Buick Riviera for my next build. Thinking centrifugal super and a 5-speed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top