JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picture 074.jpg Any of you own or have an interest in classic cars? here's mine for a starter, let's see if you can figure out what it is.

Picture 074.jpg

Porshe...Targa?

I'd had a love of classic muscle cars my entire life,only these last couple of years have I not had one and I do miss having one to drive and tinker with.

regards, fastfoot

Last Edited:
Yes, The Porsche is nice, only 236 of that type were made in '68. It's also known as a "Transitional" Model, as it has features found on '67's and '69's. the 1991 cc Flat-Six doesent have much power(146 HP) but it does move quite nicely. also get 26 MPG!

I used to collect and restore '62 Buick Skylarks and Specials. Had almost one each of every model for that year. I was missing only the deluxe wagon and deluxe 4 door sedan. ****, I even had one of the 5 Skylark hearses produced that year. Ah, to be back in my 20s with a cushy gubment job again! Had too much money and time for about 4 years.

Sears Allstate?
Close, very close. Mine is a 1951 Kaiser-Fraiser HenryJ Deluxe
There were very few Allstates sold by Sears and Roebuck in the catalog when compared to the HenryJ models sold through the Kaiser dealerships. The Allstate would be very collectible.
Mine has been a hotrod since the late sixties. There was no going back.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top