JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
SIX GUNS all for $2500 (must regretfully sell -- perfect condition: bought primarily as an investment: first and only offering: don't delay, will go fast)

357 Ruger (both stainless: 5-shot snub-nosed, concealable gun + long-barreled 6-shot (Redhawk), super-accurate, stainless with walnut grip insets) perfect condition: brief tested use only: essentially brand new: sturdy superiority

380 Walter PPK-S (3 identical classic SS pistols with grips: factory re-polished ramps on all: a collectors' item and excellent long-term investment: the James Bond gun; flawless condition: brief tested use only: essentially brand new)

9mm Browning Two-Tone Deluxe Hi-Power Model (brief tested use only: essentially brand new: flawless cycling: a beauty too: SS & blued: very sleek)

all with INCLUDED/FREE new holsters (rh), plush cases, many clips, accessories, shooting bag, piles of new and older 9mm, 380, 357 ammo: quality brands and defense rounds!

ALL only to one buyer please: smooth transaction at gunstore near Tigard OR (mutually agreed location -- cash only -- $2500 -- all 6 guns plus accessories/clips/holsters/ammo) browning hi power.jpg ruger blackhawk.jpg ruger snub.JPG Walther PPK-S.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Welcome to the site—and cool collection of guns you've got for sale.

I think you'll find a lot more success on here with photos of the actual guns and the rest of the package you are selling.

I must be misreading this.
I am only counting 4?
1 - Ruger snub .357
1 - Ruger Redhawk 6" .357
1 - Walther PPK .380
1 - Browning Hi Power 9mm
What did I miss?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top