JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
SIX GUNS all for $2500 (must regretfully sell -- perfect condition: bought primarily as an investment: first and only offering: don't delay, will go fast)

357 Ruger (both stainless: 5-shot snub-nosed, concealable gun + long-barreled 6-shot (Redhawk), super-accurate, stainless with walnut grip insets) perfect condition: brief tested use only: essentially brand new: sturdy superiority

380 Walter PPK-S (3 identical classic SS pistols with grips: factory re-polished ramps on all: a collectors' item and excellent long-term investment: the James Bond gun; flawless condition: brief tested use only: essentially brand new)

9mm Browning Two-Tone Deluxe Hi-Power Model (brief tested use only: essentially brand new: flawless cycling: a beauty too: SS & blued: very sleek)

all with INCLUDED/FREE new holsters (rh), plush cases, many clips, accessories, shooting bag, piles of new and older 9mm, 380, 357 ammo: quality brands and defense rounds!

ALL only to one buyer please: smooth transaction at gunstore near Tigard OR (mutually agreed location -- cash only -- $2500 -- all 6 guns plus accessories/clips/holsters/ammo) browning hi power.jpg ruger blackhawk.jpg ruger snub.JPG Walther PPK-S.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Welcome to the site—and cool collection of guns you've got for sale.

I think you'll find a lot more success on here with photos of the actual guns and the rest of the package you are selling.

I must be misreading this.
I am only counting 4?
1 - Ruger snub .357
1 - Ruger Redhawk 6" .357
1 - Walther PPK .380
1 - Browning Hi Power 9mm
What did I miss?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews