JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For sale: Used but excellent condition, works beautifully!! - Classic Army Vietnam era M4 airsoft rifle - ArmaLite Inc. Carbine XM177 E2 M15A1 SER #000096 Full metal! Upgraded MCE barrel/battery chamber. Blacked out muzzle for games. Sling clip. Comes with 10 full sized cartridges for game use. Also includes 1/2 sized cartridge that came with original purchase. 1 lithium battery with an upgraded connection port. Also comes with an Uncle Mike's black padded rifle bag, with velcro pockets and inserts, shoulder strap and handles.

This was an awesome rifle to have when I played Airsoft for SOTA. Kicked some serious booty! :)

Originally purchased the rifle for $150. Bag was $50. Make me an offer! :rolleyes:

Rifle is located in North Portland, Oregon - right off of I-5 at Rosa Parks & Interstate

I have a bunch of photos that won't upload. Contact me if you're interested, I can email or text more photos of the rifle and everything that comes with it :)

20170103_190350.jpg 20170103_190359.jpg 20170103_190410.jpg

I've lowered this to $150. I need to get this out of here and I need the cash for rent. Pickup in North Portland - right off of I-5 and Rosa Parks! Thank you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top