JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone here ever had any dealings with ClassicArms.com? I ordered an upper from them and they told me that it would ship in less than 24 hours. It has now been substantially more than24 hours so I called this morning to ask about the status of my order as it had not shipped yet. The gal I spoke to was rude and anything but helpful. She told me, "It should ship within seven days". I asked her if she would be able to give me a little bit more of an idea as to when as a seven day window is rather large. She told me, "Sir, I have many other calls to take, have a nice day". Needless to say, I was pissed!

Anyone else had any dealings with ClassicArms, positive or negative. I'm curious.

from what i heard they have been an ok company to deal with. They run specials on firearms all the time and chances are to keep cost low they skimmed on other aspects of the business. I get tempted by their prices sometimes but I know how much of a hassle it is to buy from small internet retailers. In any case keep us updated.

I bought a Mosin-Nagant from them in October. I called the order in and 2 weeks later had still not seen a charge through my bank or received anything. I called them back and asked about it, my credit card number was not recorded correctly and they had been unable to process my order. It may not be their fault that the number was incorrect but I would think that they could have called me about it when they tried to run the card.
I still check out the site daily and will be buying from them again soon. I had no problems with their professionalism or courtesy but most companies work harder to get my money.

Hmmm. I just ordered an AK pattern rifle from them today. I'll be sure and check my CC records to see if things are progressing along. I'll let you know what I find out.

OK, CC shows pending charge from Classic for the gun I ordered. Step one complete! I'll keep posting updates.....

And you ordered yesterday? Hmmm... I may have to give them a call tomorrow and try to get some kind of answer. I still don't even show a pending charge on my bank account.

I've purchased three guns on two different orders and they were all pretty nice. They aren't too quick to update your shipping status on their site. Shipping to Oregon from date of order was about 11 days.

I'd buy from them again with no reservations. However, I would agree, the lady answering their phones isn't miss bubbly.

Called again today to check on my order as I have not heard ANYTHING from them yet. Apparently they didn't have the upper I ordered in stock and are expecting to get them sometime next week. Wish they would give some updates. On a positive note, the lady I talked to this time was friendly even though I heard what I think was a thousand phones ringing in the background!

I called Classic today, and they informed me that my rifle was shipped on 2/16, the same day my CC was charged. They shipped it via UPS ground, so it should be here in Oregon by Wednesday at the latest.

Gad, I am totally champing at the bit to get my rifle! I really hope this thing lives up to the expectations I have. I'd hate to get this thing and have it totally suck. Keeping fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

OK, final update. I just got my new Converted Saiga AK today from Classic Arms! Yay!

A Cut Above Pawn in Beaverton called me up to tell me it was in. So from the day I ordered it, to the day I picked it up, was nine days. Everyone I dealt with at Classic Arms, and at A Cut Above pawn was extremely nice, and easy to work with. I think this also at least in part to my being friendly to THEM in the first place. A little social grace can go a long way in dealing with retailers, and I always attempt to put my best foot forward.

I never deal with any company that has the fish or anything religious on it.
I could care less about your religious beliefs and I trust you less for trying to look better for being christian.Cause that's the only reason for putting your church crap in your ad.
Never trust em.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top