JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
man i want one of the saiga .223's ..... if you can believe it i just dont have $370 to spare....

i offered 350 to a guy selling a used one a while back and he thought it was too low... that was back when i did have the money

i havent personally shot the saiga .223 but i have gathered a few things due to the fact that i personally want one and did some research

same reliable AK action

the gun is actually chambered for 5.56 so it will take both .223 and 5.56

some accuracy issues due to a large moving bolt causing a lot of dynamic motion and momentum, but still "generally" accurate as long as you do your part

tons of mods you can do including moving the trigger guard up to accept pistol grip, and retrofitting the mag well to accept AR mags

I owned a .223 saiga for 3 years and it shot SUPER well! Tight groups and it didn't fling all my brass 10 yards away like my other AKs. Just a nice little pile about 10 feet or so away. Accurate as any AK I've ever owned as well.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top