JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I love old Marlin .22s and love looking at them. Lets post pics of our Marlins! Here are my Model 80DL and Model 60s. I am building another 60 right now back to original thats on old mid-60s model I got from a family member and would love to find an original Marlin peep sight for my mid-60s Model 80 before I restore it. (old original family member rifle) Lets hear about and see your old Marlins and show off your new ones! I couldnt fit all mine in the pic. Leftout my Model 81 and Model 25N because Im more into the 80s and 60s

Pic shows Model 80 original 60s rifle
Model 60 w/ Dragunov stock and scope
Model 60 w/ bullpup stock

I have a Model 60 - my first gun. Don't think I have a pic though; would have to dig it out of the back of the safe. Still feels "just right" when I bring it up to the shoulder, but I don't shoot it much anymore (a shame).

ETA: here's a pic of mine along with other Marlins I own:

I have a Model 60 - my first gun. Don't think I have a pic though; would have to dig it out of the back of the safe. Still feels "just right" when I bring it up to the shoulder, but I don't shoot it much anymore (a shame).

My original 1960's Marlin 60 has that same feel to me! That "just right" feel is exactly why I love it and decided with ammo prices to break them out and start using them again. Yours are pretty!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top