JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm selling a Point Blank level IIIA concealable vest in excellent, unfired condition for $300 OBO. Or I might be willing to trade it for other stuff you may have. A PS3 would be nice, guns, or other firearms related stuff, but offer me whatever, all trades considered.

I'm about 150 pounds, and 5'8" tall, and it fits me fine, but it would fit someone a bit heavier or taller than I am just fine.

The carrier has a few spots of color fading from where the strap wraps around, but they aren't thin spots that will wear through any faster. Front panel has pockets for an extra 8"x10" armor plate, and comes with a smaller blunt trauma plate.

I don't have frequent internet access, so it may take a while for me to respond to you, but if you want to get me right away, you can call or text my google voice number at (541)450-9358. If you call, it will ask for a name, so just say you're asking for the vest.

Face to face only, I live in Beaverton OR.

vest4.jpg

vest5.jpg

vest6.jpg

vest7.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top