JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, and with the news that there are 100 ISIS operatives (likely more, since this is just what the news reports) - this seems interestingly coincidental. A crapload of FA guns and accessories goes missing. I hope these don't wind up used in some sort of killings / terror attacks. Might be the death knell for the 2A as we know it - the sheep will bleet and demand disarmament of the citizenry if that happens, and politicians in DC will be more than happy to oblige.

Hopefully this is a case of insurance fraud, all the guns are recovered, and the jackwagons responsible go to prison.

In 2002 US News ran an article that mentioned that there were 3,000 hamas agents in the US (in 1999). Venezuela had the largest population of Islamists in the W. Hemisphere where they were trained in Spanish and issued Ven. passports with latino names. I put the number of Islamists in the US @ 40,000 plus gangs, Outlaw Bikers, cartels, organized criminals, Leftist terrorists

Indy Machine Guns Thieves Caught, But 2/3 Of The Weapons Were Already Gone
Posted by Bob Owens on September 25, 2014 at 6:50 pm
Note the Hipster eyewear

clifford-helm_1411657299881_8412087_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
Clifford Helm
Meet Clifford Helm.
Mr. Helm is the primary suspect in the theft of 29 weapons—including machine guns—and 20,000 rounds of ammunition stolen in Indianapolis this past Friday night/early Saturday morning. His accomplice Linda Panken is also cooling her heels in jail.
Helm said that he "had no idea" what was in the trailer when he stole it, and yet, when authorities came knocking at his door, he'd already managed to unload roughly 20 of the weapons. Authorities are very tight-lipped about which guns are missing, but I suspect it is far to assume that they include automatic weapons.
While we're admittedly reading between the lines and veering into speculation, it almost sounds like Clifford was the patsy for someone wanting to get their hands on a large number of machine guns and plenty of ammunition for those weapons.
1904113_10202977902261554_6834981138923357053_n.jpg
This is an example of what Profire brought to their last meet that this location. Note the M249 SAW on the left. The MG42 on the floor (right) was out for repairs and was not likely on the trailer.
If the weapons end up being used in the sort of soft-target terror attack we've been hearing the experts worrying about as Islamic terrorists stream over the unprotected southern border, Cliff's problems may be just beginning.
What do you think: was Helms stealing a random trailer to turn a quick buck, or was he stealing firearms for people far more dangerous

That was quick. I would think with such as quick arrest they have a pretty good chance of chasing down some of the guns he already fenced. (I would assume the guy would assist in getting the guns back since its his neck on the line)

he wears the same glasses as State Dept Deputy Spokesperson
Marie Harf
th?id=HN.608024441493717629&pid=15.1&P=0

"I'm not exactly sure what lose means"

To quote BlindedByScience:
..yeah, maybe ten times that amount, maybe more:

According to police, the trailer was filled with the following firearms and accessories:

3 M16 type fully automatic rifles $16,000 each

2 full auto AK47s $18,000

A Beretta Auto Sear machine gun $10,000 just a guess

A Century Arms machine gun $10,000 just a guess since because it isn't specific

5 HK MP5 type sub-machine guns $25,000 each

A Century Arms Tantal machine gun $10,000 just a guess since because it isn't specific

A full auto Thompson 1928A1 sub-machine gun $15,000 to $24,000 depending on condition

A full auto UZI sub-machine gun $11,000

An Ohio Ordinance 249 SAW belt fed full auto machine gun $30,000 again, just a ballpark guess

<snip>
I estimate the values assuming that these were all transferable. If they were posties, the values would definitely be lower, but still not cheap.

Would be interesting how this guy says he sold them and to who.
I'm sure there was another person involved who paid him to steal it or he had connections to sell items on the black market maybe a crooked pawn shop.
Either way this Class 3 dealer should lose his license for good, too stupid to handle this kind of responsibility

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top