Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Class 3/SOT Dealers In Beaverton/Hillsboro?

Discussion in 'NFA Weapon Discussion' started by KRISSTDI, Jul 28, 2010.

1. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

I am going to be applying for a 5.5 inch lower (SBR) for my KRISS and I have to go through a Class 3 dealer and was wondering who you guys recommended for this in the Hillsboro/Beaverton areas? I want to make this quick and painless. I dont care about the wait just the form 4 and finger print cards and pictures. I dont care about fees either.

I am finally getting around to this. :)

Thanks in advance.

2. Beavercreek Armory. Their customer service is excellent and they make great products.

3. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

Thanks SargentMac.

I will look into them. :thumbup:

4. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

Might want to do a little research on BCA before you rush off to let them hold several hundred dollars of your money pending approval of your Form 4.

Get ahold of Roger, he's a straight talkin no BS kind of guy.

5. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

I just sent BCA an email that I got from KRISS USA and how to proceed. Is there some issues with BCA?

I just sent Roger an email as well.

Thanks.

6. Gunner69

Gunner69 Hillsboro Member

I've had very few dealings with Beavercreek those that I have have been far from stellar but not nearly as bad as some of the worse horror stories I've read over the last year or so...

Check out http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/oregon-reviews/17-beavercreek-armory.html

Also a search of "Beavercreek Armory" will net you page upon page of incidents.

I would rather drive across the valley than drive the 1 mile to their shop. Again just my personal opinion and with the time and money you are investing in your KRISS I shudder to think of the potential outcome if they handle your transfer.

All I can say is buyer beware when it comes to BCA

7. FortMoe

FortMoe Milwaukie, OR New Member

I help a customer who was going through BCA. They held his money for 6 months and never ordered the can. It was a mess. I have heard more bad than good coming from them. Go with anybody but them IMO.

8. Noxspector

Noxspector Oregon Member

I recommend not dealing with Bearvercreek Armory. Contact me if you want any suggestions of who you might want to deal with, but Bearvercreek is one of the two FFLs I will NOT deal with. If you choose to go there.... well..... ok.

9. sweetbeard

sweetbeard Beavertown OreGUN! New Member

Wow people are still recommending beavercreek... AMAZING!

10. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

it is amazing people are still recommending them.

Let's see. Most joint business ventures with them resulted in beavercreek doing some unsavory things.

CS...go see for yourself.

11. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

9 millionth or whatever on BCA-- a bunch of horrible crooks.

I would look into Tornado Technologies if I was you. They have fantastic service, and do a bunch of machining stuff for threading, mount installs, etc. Perfect place to go for work as well.

12. PrDubi

PrDubi Deep in the heart of Dirty South Salem Active Member

Go to Tornado Tech for it, they will take care of you, the guy running it and the girl also are A 1 class.

Deal with trust and no issues.

13. KRISSTDI

KRISSTDI Oregon Member

Shoot me a pm with some options please. Thanks.

14. Keane

If you really are in Astoria, you should check out Oregon Research Labs in Vernonia. Give him a call to set up an appointment! See Oregon_Research_Labs-LLC

The place is basically on the way (on 26) from Astoria to Beaverton/Hillsboro.

15. coctailer

coctailer Portland, OR/Hastings, MI/Vancouver,WA I run with scissors.

This is who I recommend to anyone on the west side.

Everyone is always stoked to deal with Pat from ORL.

16. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Pat is helpful, knowledgable, and VERY affordable. And every time I go there he refuses to let me leave until I've played with his latest toys!

That's clever marketing for you: Let your customers blast away with some full autos and they practically sell themselves.

17. Keane

I honestly don't think the guy makes a penny. I musta shot through 100 bucks worth of his ammo, and he made about 50 bucks on silencer sales to me.

18. garyhan

garyhan Portland, OR New Member

Pat gets an A+. I've never heard a bad word about him. Tornado Tech does great machine work, but I haven't bought a product through them.

gary

19. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

I got a barrel threaded by Tornado Tech: It was first-rate work, but it was at a top-dollar price. After dealing with Pat at ORL it was a bit of a surprise. Not that TT's prices are out of line - just not in the "deal" category.

20. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

I was just at tornado tech today. Great ppl there, very freindly and they know there shat. Didn't even talk down to me, i was in my day off clothes wearing a bright basketball jersey and my giant red beard lol.