JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys!

I decided to get with the times and get a a trust setup to add items to my supressor collection. I called up nw armory and a few other places about some cans, and they told me that they heard the eFile server for submission of trusts was down. They told me I could proceed with the traditional paperwork, picture, and prints, but I'm very interested to see how the trust and efile system works. Nobody was certain, but the few I spoke with all "heard" it was down? Can anyone confirm? Any experiences with efile? Also, I hate to beat a dead horse, but I would love to hear opinions on the tirant 45 vs tirant 9. The versatility of a multicaliber can vs the quietness of a true 9. I've done a lot of homework, but I love to read about personal experiences. Thanks much! Btw... Silencershop looks like it has some extremely great deals on cans...

NWA is so hit and miss depending on who your talking to. I've argued with someone there who was a self proclaimed "expert witness for the ATF" who told me you have to get an approved 5320 to bring a can across state lines.

Also know that buying a can from out of state (silencer shop) will mean additional wait time. SS would have to transfer it to your dealer via form 3, then your dealer would transfer it to you. So you'll add a couple months on to the process.

Thanks for the info! I appreciate it! I was a little disappointed talking with NWA, but I do understand that not everyone knows everything. I only have a .22 sparrow, and I want a 45 and a 30 cal can. I'll probably stay local, but was surprised about their prices. I'm wondering if their prices are down do to efile issues...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top