JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
i bought a suppressor from a local "Armory" last may and still have not received my paperwork. is this normal or has anyone else had the same prob with this "Armory"? the dealer wont give me any info and is not being helpful. they wont give me the serial number cause he says its his policy not to give the number out. the atf cant tell me anything until i get it. i dont know what to do. can somebody help me out???? please?

Which paperwork have you not received? I have a suppressor processing from what I assume to be the same "armory" and have not had any problems with him yet. I have not received my suppressor but the ATF just cashed my check a little more than a month ago.

The "hints" weren't even needed.

When doing NFA purchases, insist on getting the serial number.
There is no reason not to call ATF and check status. You will need the serial number to do this.

If the seller will not give out the serial number, then do not buy.

This is why I recommend Fortmoe Arms (Milwaulkie)and Oregon Research Labs(Vernonia/Hillsboro)

Any reason not to put this in the review thread for this shop where it might do folks some good? Obviously you'd have to stop hinting and be explicit about whom you're talking about, but since we all already know...

Im interested in getting a silencer for my M4. how much trouble is it really to get one. I live in Mult. County if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Terry

it's not that hard.

route 1: fingerprints, photo's, LEO sig, some paperwork and a $200 check to the ATF, then a long wait

route 2: set up a living trust, fill out some paper work, and a $200 check to the ATF, then a long wait

I haven't had a distinctly BAD experience with this place, but it gave me a bad enough vibe. I truck out to Al's in Vorbort for my gun needs, he has great prices, and a decent stock, though a bunch of the FFLs here will take care of you.

After seeing this post (i've been considering a can for a while), I decided to ride out to Oregon Research Labs instead. Next time it would be definitely worth it. The guy at ORL will help you out a bunch, and lets you try just about anything he has in stock before you buy.

I'm confused. What step of the process are you in?

1. Order can from dealer.
2. Dealer fills out form 3 for can.
3. Dealer waits.
4. Dealer gets can from manufacturer
5. buyer fills out paperwork and gets pics and prints done.
6. Buyer submits paperwork to ATF.
7. Buyer waits
8. Buyer waits.
9. Dealer gets paperwork from ATF.
10. Buyer picks up can.

If the dealer doesn't have the can by now, go get your money back.
If you're waiting for the dealer to submit your paperwork, you screwed up, and you should go get it and do it yourself.
If you've submitted paperwork, you should already know the serial number since it was on the paperwork you filled out.
If the dealer has your approved form 4, go pick up the can.

Ill post some pics....my time on the waiting list was cause of dealer probs, you could prob get 10 cans in the time i got my 1

my process was not in that order.....very different.....dealer probs. if you want me to get to the nitty gritty (promptcritical) pm me and ill explain in detail....long detail

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top