JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I shoot here all the time since it is just down the street from me. Randy, the guy who runs it is honest as the day is long. His ammo prices are good, you might be able to find cheaper online if they have it, but he is not trying to rip anyone off. I like to go during the week when no one is there and you run the range yourself but it does get busy on the weekend. All I know is that I have meet more shooter from OR there who will not shoot anywhere but there, so that just about says it all.

I've fired at this range twice now and the people who run it are good people. I didn't find the range officer to be too nosey but then again I'm a former Marine so I'm used to bossy/nosey range officers. I suppose I kind of think range officers should be nosey -- it's their range after all and their butt on the line if things go wrong. ;)

Good range but a little run down. I'd like to see some work done on the lanes (both times I went they were half way under water). All in all a good shooting experience though.

clark rifles is open to the public on Sunday,but u need a shoe horn to get in. They have rifle range out to 300 yards as I recall.I think it's maybe 20 minutes from English pit.Cost is about the same as English pit for shooting.

clark rifles is open to the public on Sunday,but u need a shoe horn to get in. They have rifle range out to 300 yards as I recall.I think it's maybe 20 minutes from English pit.Cost is about the same as English pit for shooting.
Clark Rifles is a very safe and friendly range.

And, all the shooting benches are covered, and, they have heated restroom facilities. (the ladies really like that)

Best,
Gary

i have been there and found some of the rules to be rather silly and some procedures to be rather annoying. But you have to enjoy the heated restrooms (why are they called restrooms).

Sorry about that, I was thinking of Clarke Rifles near Battle Ground.

i have been there and found some of the rules to be rather silly and some procedures to be rather annoying. But you have to enjoy the heated restrooms (why are they called restrooms).

Could you please be more specific regarding "silly and annoying rules". I would be delighted to present your issues before the Board, and see if the membership feels your concerns have merit. We are always trying to improve our club and facility.

Best,
Gary

OK hopefully I'm talking about the same place! If so we went there on Monday for the first time. We stopped by to check it out and talk to them but this was our first "real" visit. I am blanking on their names but we talked to the same two people that we did last time and they were very friendly and helpful. We were a little nervous and they made us feel right at home. Also I can't speak for all their customers, but seriously the ones that were there that particular day were sooo nice. We ended up sharing a section (sorry no idea what they are called) with another guy and he was a huge help! We didn't know any of the unspoken/unwritten range etiquette. I obviously don't have anything to compare it too, I've always done my shooting on private land of someone I knew, but we will definitely go there again!

~Suzy

OK hopefully I'm talking about the same place! If so we went there on Monday for the first time. We stopped by to check it out and talk to them but this was our first "real" visit. I am blanking on their names but we talked to the same two people that we did last time and they were very friendly and helpful. We were a little nervous and they made us feel right at home. Also I can't speak for all their customers, but seriously the ones that were there that particular day were sooo nice. We ended up sharing a section (sorry no idea what they are called) with another guy and he was a huge help! We didn't know any of the unspoken/unwritten range etiquette. I obviously don't have anything to compare it too, I've always done my shooting on private land of someone I knew, but we will definitely go there again!

~Suzy

Not sure if that was you next to me, were you the couple who just moved here from UT. If that was you it was nice talking to you and hope to run into you again. I was just there again today and had the whole pistol range to myself again, that makes it easier to run the drills I needed to get ready for the USPSA match in Dundee this weekend.

Not sure if that was you next to me, were you the couple who just moved here from UT. If that was you it was nice talking to you and hope to run into you again. I was just there again today and had the whole pistol range to myself again, that makes it easier to run the drills I needed to get ready for the USPSA match in Dundee this weekend.

No that wasn't us, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time before we do cross pathes! Goodluck in Dundee!

Good range but a little run down. I'd like to see some work done on the lanes (both times I went they were half way under water). All in all a good shooting experience though.

We are working to improve the facility. The impact berm for the 25 yd large bore sight-in range has already been replaced with bullet traps and some erosion issues has been addressed with cement blocks. More coming!

Actually on my second, third and fourth visits I found some of the shooters to be a bit rude, and big mouthed. I do not appreciate the guy shooting next to me talking bubblegum about me because I cammed up my rifle, and that must mean I've seen too many movies (I'm also a former Marine) especially when that guy turns up with an Uzi Pistol and can't shoot for bubblegum. Nor do I appreciate bubblegum old ladies eye balling me after stepping in front of me while I'm making my way back to my firing point, you might want to take off the sweater with the name of the Christian church you frequent before you do that again. Range orderlies do a good job at keeping people safe, it would be perfect if people would keep their BS opinions to themselves.

Actually on my second, third and fourth visits I found some of the shooters to be a bit rude, and big mouthed. I do not appreciate the guy shooting next to me talking bubblegum about me because I cammed up my rifle, and that must mean I've seen too many movies (I'm also a former Marine) especially when that guy turns up with an Uzi Pistol and can't shoot for bubblegum. Nor do I appreciate bubblegum old ladies eye balling me after stepping in front of me while I'm making my way back to my firing point, you might want to take off the sweater with the name of the Christian church you frequent before you do that again. Range orderlies do a good job at keeping people safe, it would be perfect if people would keep their BS opinions to themselves.

Yup - I know what you mean. We see all types at the range. Thankfully, I believe the 80/20 marketing rule applies - 80% of the people are great. It's that 20% that gives us all grief. The worst ones we have to deal with are the people who think they know how to operate a range better than we and decide to implement their own range rules! When that happens and I get called to assist, I'll puff myself up to my full 6'7" height and discuss the situation with them - it's a one-sided discussion. In extreme situations, it ends with an invitation for them to leave. Soon after, we often find a negative review about us having stupid rules or for being jerks. All I will say is that everyone who walked in that day walked out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top