JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to belong before I moved. Nice range, One hundred and under rifle range, pistol range, and 100-200-300 yd rifle range.
It had a cllubhouse, covered firing lines, and good RO's.

I used to be a member, but let it lapse. Big mistake. Now the range is only open to members except on Sunday, and it is impossible to join because they aren't taking new members. :(

When they used to be open for non-members during the week I drove out there, only to find out the range was rented for the day by the Sheriff's dept. I've never been back. Might be a good place but I'll never know I guess.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 4
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

Not bad as far as clubs/ranges go, if you like that sort of thing. Stand in one place, only shoot at one target, dont fire more than one round every 2 seconds, stand arround and wait...wait...wait to go downrange and check targets. But, thats how all ranges are. My wife likes it because it has a "real" womens room with running water.

This past Saturday was my first day at the range as a member. The RSO's were great. The facilty was top notch. Throw in the perfect weather and a better day could not have been had.

I went there last weekend,1st time i a loong time as I prefer my range near cougar,but it ..my range...was rented out.
what a nice range Clark is !! I had not been there since they built real bathrooms and whole lot of other nice improvements.Just wish they were open at least 1 more day of the week to non-members. They do have a website with clubl dates,etc,which is nice to be able to make sure the range is open,etc.
I sure wish they'd put a big gong/dinger out at 300 yards for my old leveraction 38-55 ,I'd enjoy that .The one they have at 50 yards is no challenge with a rifle.
I'll be back !!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.