JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I agree, Clark rifles is a great place to shoot, especially if you need some known distances to sight-in. The only bad part about the place is that the only day that non-members can go is on Sunday. I have other priorities on Sunday and the limited availability that I have to the range makes the cost of membership there something that would end up costing more in a year than the $15/day fee that I may pay a few times a year. At this point, I have to spend my money on other things (like more ammo).

I am a member so if you want to shoot on a certain day let me know. Anything for fellow members. And if PG lets me have his DE I will pay his fee. For that matter he can be family and get in free.

Scott, which end of Battleground are you on? Will you be going up to the swap meet tomorrow? Maybe we could meet up. I was there today shooting in a new .223 bolt action and I drop in to watch the fellas shoot the rimfire on some Thursdays.

I have other priorities on Sunday and the limited availability that I have to the range makes the cost of membership there something that would end up costing more in a year than the $15/day fee that I may pay a few times a year. At this point, I have to spend my money on other things

Never a thought to helping preserve a fine shooting site, or contributing toward the furtherance of shooting sports for everyone? Just dollars and sense, day to day, until the day when there's no place at all to shoot guns?

Works for me - nowhere to shoot - no need of ammo or guns either. Boy, THAT'D save some money, eh?

-------------------------------------

I'm just raggin' on you, Spray -n- pray, - kidding, with maybe a little point. Absolutely no hard feellings - it was the way you said what you said that tripped me off and I'm sure that if we thought it out it would show that you're doing as much or more than I am in support of shooting sports for all. So don't get your panties in a big bunch, OK?

I've been a member of Clark Rifles for nine years and have shot at the range three times. I had a health thing that damned near killed me and left me mostly too weak to lug my rifles out to the range. I shoot pistols here at home instead.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top