JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Clark County WA Sheriff Election (2022)

Any recommendations as to who to vote for?

Clark County Chief Criminal Deputy John Horch
Vancouver Police Corporal Rey Reynolds
Clark County Sheriff's Deputy David Shook

Any of them Pro 2nd + Pro CCW + Pro "lock the criminals up"?

Don't want any Sheriff thst supports "reasonable gun control law" as they end up never being reasonable.

Thanks!

Last Edited:
I haven't talked to him about it, but from the fact the Rey Reynolds is always carrying it leads me to believe he is pro 2nd.

I am out of town this weekend, but I will ask him about his stance on these things at church next Sunday.

Not an endorsement since I don't know who I'm voting for, just information. Below is the 1st paragraph from his web page. Looks pro 2A to me.

"I've taken an oath four times throughout my career to uphold the Constitution. That includes your right to bear arms, determine your own healthcare, and speak and worship freely.

I'm dedicated to defending your rights."

Asked the pastor about Rey this morning and he talked to him about it after this mornings conversation.

Screenshot_20220416-145456.jpg

Admittedly of the three candidates mentioned, I have only met Rey Reynolds. Talking with him was enough for me.

this was taken directly off his campaign website....

"You have the right to physically protect yourself, and to many, that means carrying a firearm. As your sheriff, not only will I support your right to carry firearms, I will also do everything in my power to find a way and speed up the process for a license to carry concealed. Right now I'm told it's at least an 8 month wait for that license. That's unacceptable. I will use whatever resources in my power to streamline and expedite that process. Private citizens should not be forced to either go without protection or break a law because of governmental incompetence or inefficiency."

Not an endorsement since I don't know who I'm voting for, just information. Below is the 1st paragraph from his web page. Looks pro 2A to me.

"I've taken an oath four times throughout my career to uphold the Constitution. That includes your right to bear arms, determine your own healthcare, and speak and worship freely.

I'm dedicated to defending your rights."

He's got my vote.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews