JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heard on the radio that Collectors West is coming to Clark County this weekend (9-29-12). I need to pick up some bulk ammo, etc., and the "free parking" thing appeals. Having been to several CW shows at Portland Expo but never Clark County, I'm wondering how they compare. Same size venue and number of sellers? Smaller?

Went back to Hillsboro a couple weekends ago and was very disappointed to find only one room in use, and not quite full.

Appreciate any insight about Vancouver vs. Portland.

Heard on the radio that Collectors West is coming to Clark County this weekend (9-29-12). I need to pick up some bulk ammo, etc., and the "free parking" thing appeals. Having been to several CW shows at Portland Expo but never Clark County, I'm wondering how they compare. Same size venue and number of sellers? Smaller?

Went back to Hillsboro a couple weekends ago and was very disappointed to find only one room in use, and not quite full.

Appreciate any insight about Vancouver vs. Portland.

The show you are referring to can vary all the way from ho-hum to very good. Usually, there will not be as much ammo available as there is at the Expo show. Also, there will be a lot less jerky, and fewer Beany Babies.
I wiil give it a whirl this week end.

Best,
Gary

The Clark Co show is much, much smaller.....probably the size of the Hillsboro show. It ain't a big show.

Not a lot of bulk ammo like the Expo show. Couple of the same vendors, but some that you won't see at the Expo shows.

It's worth going the price of admission, I think.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top