1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Clark County Gun Club

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Shadow Conyers, Georgia, United States Member

The second gun range I've been to in this area and the first outdoor range I've been to. Not bad. Range fees are reasonable, $15 and you can shoot your own ammo. They throw in a couple of targets and the personnel are very friendly. I enjoyed my experience there. Next time I'll go earlier, cause it gets crowded fast.
  3. Poonaner

Poonaner Olympia, WA Member

Went there for the first time last week. Nice range for being inside city limits. Fee was $17 and change when you pay cash. Staff was very friendly and helped with sighting in my AR. I spent about 3 1/2 hrs there and was the only one on the range.
  4. OregonGreg

OregonGreg Washington County, Oregon New Member

With the Death of Range Master John McEnroe, (not the Tennis Player) I was concerned that CCGC might not make it. The good news is that Mr.McEnroes' work was not wasted. The new version of the old "English Pit" is better than ever. My son and I brought a fellow from my church over to shoot for the first time. The place was busy but polite. I was able to help with a little volunteer RSO duty and we all had a safe and fun shooting session. My guest loved it. Now that the overly assertive & aggressively tat/pierced guy is gone the atmosphere is relaxed yet safe.
  5. LiaB

LiaB Vancouver, WA Member

We went last weekend with a friend and noticed one of the RSO's love of orange spray paint! See the new hot/cold line on the ground and the markings around the target stands. I predict orange colored rope (to close off the "houses" during cold time) will be next! I'm glad to see they are continuing to take safety seriously.

-- Lia