JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No you must use their ammo. From their FAQ:

What may I shoot at the PSTC public range?

• The range is open to handguns, rimfire rifles and handgun-caliber rifles.
  • You must purchase and shoot our ammunition.
  • Ammunition availability will determine if you may or may not shoot unusual calibers.
  • All firearms are subject to approval by the range staff.
Yeabut that's really no indication.

Lol

I was there a few weeks ago. You have to use their ammo. Their ammo was cheaper than what you will find in stores generally. They where helpful and nice enough. Thursdays are rifle days. Make sure to bring eye and ear protection.

As long as they sell cheap ammo and you dont shoot rare stuff, it looks good.

But I only collect weird stuff ;)

I was there a few weeks ago. You have to use their ammo. Their ammo was cheaper than what you will find in stores generally. They where helpful and nice enough. Thursdays are rifle days. Make sure to bring eye and ear protection.
Is it 556 rifles days? Or 22 rifle days?

I purchased an annual membership at PSTC last year and have been going regularly maybe twice a month. They have two ranges. One for advanced & LEO and a public range. Overall, it's a little dated and you need to estimate yardage out to 25yd - look for the tape markers along the top track. (3,5,7,10,15,20,25). You can bring non-offensive targets, but their paper targets are $1/ea or $2 for splatter type. One of the reasons I purchased a membership (in addition to the Portland rain) was their ammo prices were holding steady below market and they always had it in stock. Prices are on the website (at bottom of this webpage). 9mm box was $16 a year ago, but now $20. If shooting standard LEO calibers, then the prices are more reasonable and usually available.

Since this summer, I believe outside quality boxed ammo is allowed but with a core charge - I don't know how much but worth a phone call before you go. Also arrive a bit early to do the safety video and waiver forms.

Have fun!

I was really bummed when he said they were limiting to one box of 9mm. I brought six 9mm pistols and got a whole 5 rounds each for a few of them. Bummer! Seems that when there are limits they should allow outside ammo. It is just a buzzkill.

So I got a box of 9mm, of 380, and of 40. When I showed my dismay at only one box of 9 he said, "150 rounds is a lot of shooting." Bwahahaha! Maybe for an LEO.

Ya, like stated earlier, threat dynamics will allow you to shoot your own ammo and they have a ten dollar inspection fee……pfffft. So if you are looking for another place to go shoot, TD is not a bad option.

If you shoot aluminum case, they want you to pick up your shells. But with regards to steel case, you don't need to collect your shells. Shotgun ammo, can't shoot bird shot.

Met a girl recently and I can just go shoot in her backyard lol….. sorry had to rub it in a bit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top