JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm the representative for Clackamas County for operation Sheriffs Reach. It is put on by Guns across America which held the rally at the Capitol in Salem Jan. 19th.

This Friday the 8th in Salem will be another rally. Permits are in place. This is backed by 2nd right and is called Patriot party at the Capitol.

I will be working out details this coming week on a meeting place for the March 13th rally. I have been in contact with Sheriff Craig Roberts. It will accomplish getting the support of the local community and showing each counties "elected" Sheriff that we have his/her back in regards to not enforcing unconstitutional federal gun laws. I wanted to register here. I'm not involved in clubs or shooting ranges. I'm just a die hard patriot that is willing to fight for my rights to protect myself and my family. I am becoming more involved on a day to day basis and I'd like to get to know everyone. We have a long battle ahead of us and please feel free to PM me and let me know some ideas for Clackamas County. I will be posting in the political section and will keep things clear. Thanks!

-Brandon

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top