Clackamas county rep. for the Sheriff's right rally

Reactions
Hey everyone,

I'm the representative for Clackamas County for operation Sheriffs Reach. It is put on by Guns across America which held the rally at the Capitol in Salem Jan. 19th.

This Friday the 8th in Salem will be another rally. Permits are in place. This is backed by 2nd right and is called Patriot party at the Capitol.

I will be working out details this coming week on a meeting place for the March 13th rally. I have been in contact with Sheriff Craig Roberts. It will accomplish getting the support of the local community and showing each counties "elected" Sheriff that we have his/her back in regards to not enforcing unconstitutional federal gun laws. I wanted to register here. I'm not involved in clubs or shooting ranges. I'm just a die hard patriot that is willing to fight for my rights to protect myself and my family. I am becoming more involved on a day to day basis and I'd like to get to know everyone. We have a long battle ahead of us and please feel free to PM me and let me know some ideas for Clackamas County. I will be posting in the political section and will keep things clear. Thanks!

-Brandon

UPCOMING EVENTS

Free Firearms Safety Course Webinar (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom). Registration Link in the course description.
Washington, USA
Rimfire Challenge Feb 13th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Paul A Martin Historical Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Great shop, selection and atmosphere
    One of the better firearm shop experiences I’ve had, Paul is very patient and helpful. Definitely going to be a repeat customer even though it’s...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Service! A+
    Steve is a very nice guy and very easy to work with. I've done business with him a few times and will continue to.
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy!
    Steve is a great guy to deal with!
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Nice Home Shop
    Had what I wanted at a good price. Messaged me when in stock.
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Service
    Steve is an excellent guy to deal with. After looking at some Form 4 items at another dealer who didnt seem interested in my money, i emailed...
Top Bottom