JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Calling them is definitely the way to go if you're looking for something specific. They have a good selection to rent, a wall for semi-autos and a wall for revolvers. A couple guns I've rented include: glock 19, glock 26, glock 21, M&P .40, USP 45, ruger single six, p226, 22/45's, sp101, barreta 92, XD, browning HP, S&W 1911, kimber 1911, and many more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Does anyone know if they currently have ammo? Being law enforcement, I'm sure they aren't as affected by the ammo shortage as the rest of the country, but since they don't let you shoot your own ammo, I'd like to know before making a trip out there.

Does anyone know if they currently have ammo? Being law enforcement, I'm sure they aren't as affected by the ammo shortage as the rest of the country, but since they don't let you shoot your own ammo, I'd like to know before making a trip out there.

I read that they are now allowing you to shoot your own ammo, but the range fee has increased. Their website doesn't reflect this however, so it probably would be best to call them.

I have looked and looked, but cannot find a class schedule online anywhere. Do you have to call them, or go in person to find out when the classes are?

I go here anytime I need to be finger printed.

All and all I've been there about a dozen times and it's always been quick and painless

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top