JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend and I are planning on heading out there this Thursday after work, since its $5 with a box of cereal, and the price of ammo. Anybody want to join us? Thinking around 6 or 6:30, driving from Tualatin.

A friend and I are planning on heading out there this Thursday after work, since its $5 with a box of cereal, and the price of ammo. Anybody want to join us? Thinking around 6 or 6:30, driving from Tualatin.

I am down,

That would be a lot of fun.

I will bring some full auto toys too!!!

:s0155:

I might try to make it - I'm out in Hillsboro, so it's clear across town...

... and we're heading out on Friday afternoon for the weekend so we need to pack...

I might try to make it - I'm out in Hillsboro, so it's clear across town...

... and we're heading out on Friday afternoon for the weekend so we need to pack...

I live in Aloha, so I know what you mean. If you want to carpool, you can meet me at my work, and we can drive in one car from there. Let me know.

The only thing is that I will be at work till 4:30 or so in Tualatin. Do you guys just want to meet at my work, and we can carpool from there. I-5 South is right there to 205.

Sweet! See you there. They allow fully auto there? Nice.

I have never shot full auto at the public side of the range but I asked the range master if there was a rounds per second limit(some places one round one second i have heard) and he told me they sell ammo, so if they could install a gattling gun with a credit card swipe they would :s0112:

I have never shot full auto at the public side of the range but I asked the range master if there was a rounds per second limit(some places one round one second i have heard) and he told me they sell ammo, so if they could install a gattling gun with a credit card swipe they would :s0112:

:s0114:

This is hilarious, Jenny, SigSamuer, and I were planning on going Thursday as well :s0155:

A little bird told me wichaka might make an appearance too :winkkiss:

Yeah they usually get kinda busy on Thursday as is... Last time I went thursday at 6 we had to wait for lanes to open up. But i will probably still head down there if I can.

You and Adrian should come out Joe. I was planning on going with a buddy of mine and Jenny, then I came on here and found out a bunch of others are going to be there as well :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top